Chapter 7 Being part of it

I arrived home and went to the kitchen for a pre dinner snack. Talking about yourself really works up an appetite and right now a double chocolate muffin would really hit the spot.

"So ..."

I jumped at my mothers sudden voice appearing in the kitchen. Man I can't even get a snack in this house without being jumped upon.

I took a bite of the muffin - finding it an easy way to avoid conversation . "mhm" I said through the bits of muffin that I was chewing.

"What did you do ?" My mother said trying to hint for news or more or less some gossip about how my time with him was.

" We just talked" I said casually trying not to show too much emotion. I mean what did she think we did ? Made out ? Eew no . I barely know him .

"Oh , ok well... than I'm glad your getting to know eachother"I just nodded leaving the kitchen before she starts with a dozen more questions that I weren't ready to awnser yet or makes this even more uncomfortable than it already is .

"Before you leave ..." I turned around on my heel at my mothers words. Dang it,  almost made it out ."You and I are meeting with Jenny tomorrow to discuss details" I frowned kinda having an idea what she ment but hoping it wasnt what I thought it was.

" but why can't you two discuss details ?" I whined like a little baby , that shows how I'm so not in the mood for that and how immature I still really am .

Come on mom ! Do you hear the whining ! I'm practically a baby ! Don't let me go through with this .

"Because this is after all your wedding no matter the circumstances, we want you to be part of it"

I didn't want to argue cause I knew I would sadly come second to my mom but agreed anyway cause I had a long day and was very tired from it and had a feeling if I started protesting this now it will last until I'm 80 . So I made my way up to bed thankful that this monstrocity of a day was finally over . One down a lifetime to go ...

I thought as I slipped into some sweats and into bed . I grabbed my laptop and flipped on some Twilight , watching it until my thoughts traveled off into a world where I was free from all of  this .

Show me your love and Like comment and vote. ❤😊