Prologue

Life is so unpredictable sometimes !! Like a sea . One moment it snatched everything from you and another moment it gives you a reason for live again .

We all have our personal share of happiness and sadness . But the feelings , when you got rejected in every phase of your life just because you are not beautiful , then it hurts . In literature we always read , beauty lies deep within ! But in reality everyone wants a beautiful face rather than a beautiful character .

The feelings , when you deprived the love of elders just because you are a girl , are something which makes a permanent scare in your innocent mind . Everyone just blamed you and the woman who gives you birth ,  but no one ever blamed the man whoes gean is responsible  for your gender.

In every school we saw atleast one girl , who used to seat alone everytime . The other students are always laugh at her and call her as " charity case " . Just because she is not up to dated like them . But when that girl topped in class then they used to run around her just for help in study .

Then maybe one day that ugly bee also falls in love with her prince charming. As no matter how ugly she is , she also has a heart , which is purest . But silly girl ! She just forget that love also depends on looks .. Not every promises are true .. Not everyone has the capability to hold your hand infront of the strome .

Then ? Then maybe after one asusal heart break she just stopped living . Maybe she lost her every interest from life . Maybe she lives like a living dead. 

I am Khushi Kumari Gupta . I went through each and every phase  I described above . But the only difference is that I moved on . I didn't loose my wish to live . I again build my life from the ashes . So today I am standing infront of you as an IAS officer ... 

This is my personal dairy . My only friend since I am just 12 .

Though I always say myself that I moved on .. My past really doesn't effect me now . Is it really truth ? Or maybe deep down still my past is living me like some unfinished story .. I don't know .
Today after 20 years , I am again going to the place which I once left as a broken girl . Today I am going there as a confident woman ... Maybe it is the time .. it is the time to face my past and finished those unfinished stories .. The 20 years old broken Khushi was helpless but 40 years old Khushi Kumari Gupta is not .

But still I just do not want to  face the only man who had the power to make me weak once ... Arnav Sing Raizada ...  The only person I ever loved and the only reason of  my broken past .

To be continued .....

Cover - As usual inaara_khan.

P.s. - It was officially my first work . I wrote it when I was just 18 . So please forgive my mistakes ..