Chapter 1; It is like in the movies

Start from the beginning

"Let's go!" said Thida as she is looking at Samnang

Samnang releases Thida's hand. Samnang showing an expression as an ignoring kid

"I won't go anywhere until I know what is going on!" said Samnang as he's acting bossy.

Thida looks at Samnang.

"I want to punch him" thought Thida.

Thida took a big breath.

"Ok, first of all I'm an exorcist in training; my mission is to protect, the special soul" said Thida

Samnang looks confuse 

 "What do you mean special soul?" asked Samang.

"Well Special souls are the soul that only born once every century; and any monster that could get their hands on one of your kinds, and devour their soul will gain unimaginable power that is as strong as the demon king. and the monster that was after you was a grade A monster, which is very powerful, do you understanding?" said Thida as she is holding her cute drawing of explanation.

Suddenly the gaint Cat monster fell down from the building and flow in front of Thida and Samnang

"It is here" said Thida

Thida put her right hand in front of her and summoned a scythe on but the monster punched her and she flew to the building wall. Samnang faked a smile (as he is scared) at the monster and quickly ran to Thida (super fast speed).

"Are you ok?" asked Samnang

Thida was trying to get up but barely stand

"I'm OK, I think . . ." said Thida

suddenly the monster screamed out then both of them looked at the monster.

"I should not be this weak" said Thida

Suddenly Samnang opened his eyes really widely then he turned to Thida

"I watched many movies like this before, I know what will happen" said Samnang

"What do you mean" asked Thida

"you said I'm special right?" asked Samnang with smile

"Yeah, but a special soul" said Thida

Samnang took Thida's scythe quickly and turned to the monster.

"just leave everything to me" said Samnang as he is turning to the monster

Thida looked at Samnang from back surprisingly. Then Samnang ran to the monster suddenly Thida opened her eyes as she just remember something and screamed at Samnang.

"Wait!! I forgot to tell you, Special Soul is the most useless soul out there,no ability, no talent. nothing but Food!! for example a Hamburger!! and !!-" screamed Thida.

Haven't finished Thida's sentence yet Samnang hit the monster with the scythe but nothing happened. Then the monster made a disappointing poker face and used its little finger and hit slowly on Samnang's head then he bled. everyone was paused as Samnang's bleeding, then Samnang ran around in the circle while the monster started shooting flames out of his mouth, trying to hit Samnang.

"AH!! you should have told me before I acted cool and ran off to the monster!" scream Samnang while running and bleeding like a tomato juice.

Thida stood and looked at Samnang.

"I tired but you ran too fast, however it is ok" said Thida 

than Thida close her eyes and open again with confident.

"Just pass me my scythe I will protect you" said Thida as she looks serious.

Samnang threw the scythe to Thida as he was still running, Thida caught the scythe, and she made a cool stance.

"I will show you my true power" said Thida

Samnang was running and looked at Thida and put a thumb up and gave her a big smile while he is still bleeding like a tomato.

"Cool, show me!" said Samnang

Suddenly monster opened its mouth and ate Samnang and Thida made a surprisedly  face then turning away,  and whistling as if she hadn't seen anything

Suddenly monster opened its mouth and ate Samnang and Thida made a surprisedly  face then turning away,  and whistling as if she hadn't seen anything. Then Samnang opened the monster's mouth up widely and screamed.

"Don't act like you didn't see anything!" screamed Samnang

Thida turned back to Samnang

"It was just a warm up" screamed Thida

Thida ran to the monster but it closed its mouth before she could reach it. Then everyone stop and look at each other for awhile then the monster's face become so green and it spit Samnang out to the ground.(Samnang position with his butt on the top), Samnang opened his eyes and saw Thida's standing in front of him than he gave her a huge grin.

"Is it because of my special soul, that it can't eat me?" said Samnang

Thida make a fake smile and pointed at the monster. Then Samnang turned to monster and he saw that it was brushing its teeth. Samnang opens his mouth as he is shocked.

Than as both Samnang and the monster eyes met, the monster quickly turned back and vomited (rainbow vomit) than Samnang jump to the monster cried and started hitting the monster again and again

" I don't taste that bad, it ruined my reputation, try me again try me again." cried Samnang

Samnang was still hitting the monster around and around at its back and the monster was still vomiting. 

end of the chapter 1