~The Question~

"I've liked you since we met, and I was wondering if you'd, uh, like to go out on a date with me?" He said, blushing. "Sure, Manny." you reply with a smile.  "R-Really?" "Yes." "O-Ok...where should we go on our first date?" He seems to be nervous. "Maybe the park, where we first met...I'm not sure," He smiled. "That sounds perfect, (Y/n)" You smile back and giggle like a schoolgirl. 

Night fell, and you're in front of your closet at home, trying to figure out what to wear for tomorrow. On your bed sat a looming pile of the rejected dresses that you threw aside, in search for the perfect dress. You soon came to the conclusion that you would need a new dress. 

When you arrived at the store, several different outfits beckoned you to buy them. You try to resist temptation and succeed, stumbling upon a red dress, short and lacy, with a black top and a red chiffon skirt, lace over the skirt for an alluring touch. You hesitantly buy the dress.  You smile and try it on, twirling. It was perfect. 

At home, you organize your dress and red heels by the closet for the morning. You fell fast asleep that night, dreaming of your first date. You dream about Manny giving you flowers, and opening doors for you. Lots of romantic crap. But it was sweet. You enjoyed every last moment of the dream.  He would give you chocolates and compliment your dress, romantic things that a gentleman would do. He smiles. "You look stunning, (Y/n)," He said. 

The next morning, you woke up with a smile.

The most incredible night of your life had yet to begin.