Chapter 36 - Power Unleashed

Comincia dall'inizio

"You're kiddin' me!" Natsu answered. "This is a dragon egg, I'm gonna hatch it!"

"A dragon?" Cana asked.

"Just look at the strange markings. They look like a dragon's talons." Natsu cheerfully looked at Makarov. "So, Gramps... Force the dragon to hatch!"

"What are you saying, you dimwit!" Makarov answered. Roxas was slightly chuckling as the similarities between the Guild, years ago and how is now. "In this world, there is no magic that defames life." Makarov answered. "Life and birth is given from love. No magic can change that."

Natsu, Gray and Cana were in a long silence after Makarov gave his explanation. "I don't get you at all." Natsu said forcing Makarov to sigh.

"Perhaps you are too young."

A new voice was heard. "In other words, if you want to hatch it, you should work hard at it yourself." They looked to see that young Erza was saying this. "Since the only thing you usually do is destroy stuff, this is an excellent chance for you to learn how to give birth to something."

"Erza?" Natsu said.

"You were here?" Gray asked.

Roxas took everything he saw in. "So, Natsu, Gray and Erza are pretty much the same, so is the Master, the only difference is that Cana isn't drinking."

Mavis next to him smiled. "You think so? Maybe you should take a closer look!" Roxas was intitially confused, but he quickly saw that someone knocked over a chair.

"Erza's back you say!?" Erza turned her attention to a table which had a boy dressed in a blue suit and had white spiky hair, a younger girl dressed in a pink, collared dress also with white hair, and the source of the voice came from a girl who was dressed in a punk-gothic style. She had a dark purple crop top with dark blue, short pants with thigh-high boots with heels, she had a purple bow that tied her long white hair into a ponytail along with a choker necklace around her neck, she had dark blue eyes along with the others at her table. "We'll continue where we left off! Come at me!" she said with a confident smile.

"Fighting again?" the younger girl asked.

Erza turned to the girl that was challenging her. While Natsu and Gray had slightly scared expressions behind Erza. "Now that you mention it, we haven't finished things, have we... Mira!" Erza said as a red aura surrounded her, a bright purple aura surrounded Mira she prepared to fight.

Roxas had a stunned expression on his face.

"Wait... I'm not seeing things am I?" Mavis nodded while giggling. "THAT'S MIRA!?" Roxas was pointing at Mira.

"Yep, you surprised?" she cheerily asked.

"Uh, Yeah! That's not like the Mira I know at all!" Roxas replied.

"Well, she was called 'The Demon' at one point so..."

"I think I can see why now." Roxas still was unable to get over the shock.

Right after their conversation, Mira and Erza were now fighting. "DIE ERZA!" Mira yelled.

"I'll make you cry, Mirajane!" Erza yelled as well

Both of their punches made contact with their opponent's fist. Mira got the first strike and kicked Erza far across the guild. "You clanky bastard!" she yelled.

Erza immediately struck back and punched Mira far across the guild as well. "You midriff baring wench!"

Soon the both clasped their hands and butted their heads together and continued to exchange insults.