We're going to talk

Start from the beginning

                “Aaron if I didn’t know you like I do I would swear you were gay”, Storm laughed pushing Aaron off of him. Aaron pouted before answering.

                “I’m not gay I can prove it”, he said and before I had time to register what he was doing he pulled me to him and pressed his lips against mine.  I found myself getting lost in the kiss my hand worked their way through his thick blonde hair. His hands made their way to mine in return. His tongue pried my lips open and his amazing skittle taste exploded into my mouth.  I was met by confusion when I was suddenly ripped away from Aaron. Storm stood over him breathing heavily his fist balled. Aaron pushed him away glaring.

                “What the hell are you doing I told you to stay away from Sky”, Storm fumed punching the wall beside Aaron’s head.

                “We got together when you were being a dick maybe you should have acted more like a brother than a bitch”, he snapped gripping Storm’s arm when it went to make contact with his face.

                “Stop being stupid your best friends”, I growled pushing myself in between them. Storm was still panting and Aaron was keeping a steady glare on Storm.

                “Let’s just go hang out somewhere and celebrate my A”, I smiled trying to lighten the mood. Slowly they backed away from each other still glaring before they both turned in my direction

                I stumbled into the house behind Storm totally worn out by the 15 paintball games we had played.  Before I entered my room Storm stopped me. I gave him a questioning look. He just gave me a happy look kissing my cheek then he dashed off to his room. Smiling softly to myself I pushed my door open and sat on the bed. I knew I needed to get another tutor because I needed to keep my grades up. If Blaine could get me an A after 1 tutoring session what would happen after 5 or 6. I l gave a small groan before falling out over the bed.

Blaine’s POV

                I pushed Mackenzie down on the bed grinding against her imagining her as Sky.  This is ridiculous I thought pushing her off me.

                “What is it baby”, she purred rubbing against me suggestively totally oblivious to the fact that I wasn’t the least bit excited. L

                “Just get out”, I snapped knocking her off my bed.

                 “You know you don’t mean that”, she tried again.

                “GET OUT”, I growled pushing her out of my room and slamming the door.

                Sky sky sky she was the only thing on my mind for the past week. She wouldn’t talk to me anymore and she avoided me like the plague in the hallways. Tomorrow we’re going to speak I promised myself before I fell back on the sheets and closed my eyes.

                I awoke in the morning still tired. Wiping the sleep out of my eyes I pulled myself out of bed.  With half lidded eyes I pulled on some black skinny jeans and a tight white V neck. When I glanced in the mirror I saw my hair was looked like I had just woken up which I had. I pulled my empty black book bag from off the floor and headed out of my room. Blake was perched on the counter eating a bowl of cereal.

                “Morning’”, I grumbled ruffling his hair affectionately.

                “Hey who was that hoe I had to deal with last night”, he asked.

                “Language”, I muttered before answering.

                “Girl named Mackenzie you had to deal with her”, I questioned.

                “Yeah she was a whiny brat”, he turned his lip up in disgust.

                “Which is why she didn’t get it in”, I smirked making a note to speak to her when I got to school.

                I pulled a banana out of the bowl on the counter and began stuffing my face with it. Blake poured his milk down the drain throwing me the keys before hopping off the counter. I caught them in midair and tossed my banana peel into the bin on the way out the door.

                “See ya kid”, I called after Blake as he made his way into the elementary school building. He waved at me before he disappeared inside the building. I sighed resting my head on the steering wheel.  I was not fit to raise a child but boy do I love the little guy. I let out another weary sigh before lifting my head and driving to school. As soon as I got out the car I went looking for Sky. I turned the corner where her locker to see her sucking face with that tool Aaron. My wolf burst to the surface before I could even think about trying to subside it. The world spun for a second and I was in front of them. I pulled Aaron off of Sky and flung him across the hallway. I threw Sky over my shoulder and exited the building before Aaron could even pull himself off of the ground. Sky screamed and scratched at my back trying to free herself from my grip. Rolling my eyes at her childishness I plopped her down in the passenger seat buckling up her seatbelt. I put the door on child lock and slammed it so she wouldn’t be able to escape. I smiled to myself as I climbed into the front seat of my hummer.

                “Let me out”, Sky snapped pounding her fist against the window. I scoffed as Aaron knocked people out of his way trying to get to the car.

                “We’re going to talk”, I shrugged before starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot.

Sky’s POV

                I refused to talk to him. My eyes were glued to the window and my hands were playing with the stray fabric from my ripped skinny jeans.  It was like I had never been happy and it was back to the first day I had met Blaine.  The memory ripped through me causing me to force back a cry of pain. I scoffed to myself like I would really cry in front of the boy who had caused me so much of the pain. I took my eyes off the window for a second to glance at Blaine.

                “I really wish you would just make up your mind”, I whispered.

                “What do you mean”, he asked.

                “I mean you were the one who rejected me and know your pulling me away from my one chance of happiness without a mate”, I said not showing any emotion.

                “I was wrong to reject but you don’t have to parade around kissing boys in the hallway like some kind of whore”, he snapped glaring out the front window.

                “I am not a whore if anyone in this car is it is you how many girls have you been with since you’ve been here I’ve seen you with at least 20”, I growled pushing the tears in my eyes back.

                “Sky don’t be foolish I’ve only been with one of those girls and you saw that one”, Blaine scolded back.

                “Blaine if I had a crowbar I would smash you in the head with it”, I said calmly picking at my nails before I turned back to the window the image of his shocked expression stuck in my head.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^%%%%*********************************************************^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok I'm not sure but I think I'm going to upload again tommorow and Monday if I can

I'm also trying to upload Best Friendl's suck today if you haven't checked it out yet please do

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SLEEP IN ON SCHOOL DAYS

LUV

JASMINE