the new me?

I wake up,it was bright out. I quickly got out of bed and got dressed in my other suit,it was blue. I put my pistol in it's holster and sat on the couch with a drink. There was a knock on the door,I get up and open the door, there was a high-ranking officer there he looked very Stern almost to stern."how can I help you"I ask."I'm your escort to the general"he says walking in the room."hey only I -"I get cut off"BANG"he fires a shot from his pistol hitting me in the chest."ahhhgg"I yell in pain as I fall to the ground. He drops the m1911 pistol on the ground as he stands over the case as he hits it . I get up and point my pistol at him. He turns as the case glows...his skin was...blue. He hits the gun out my hand and throws me into a window. He slowly starts to choke me as I reach for any thing at all. I feel a large shard of glass. I grab it and stab him relentlessly. After what seemed like a hundred times,he falls to the floor drenched in blood. My gunshot seemed to have healed. "What the fuck happened"I mutter as I pick my revolver up and the 1911 as a back up. The ground shakes as I look outside to see the base... nearly distroyed."shit"I say as I kick open the door and sweep the room with my Peace maker,I turn to my left and run down the hallway...