A couple with opposite personalities * Baekyeol Fanfic*

There is this couple that have opposite personalities, one is really quiet while the other one talks too much but both of them fell in love with each other. How did they become a couple? No one understand how did the two of them became a couple.

Byun Baekhyun is a senior student in this elite school that belongs to his uncle and he just talks a bit too much. Scratch that, he talks too much, way too much. Park Chanyeol is a senior student in this high school for elites, well rich people with the monies. He enter the school through a scholarship and his results are always straight A and top in the school. Many teachers like him due to his quiteness. He do talk but just not a lot unlike a certain someone.

Byun Baekhyun likes to talk a lot, like really a lot and that's the reason why he is in the drama club so if one day he didn't talk as much as he always do, something is wrong with him. Byun BaekHyun have 3 really close friends and that's Kim Jongin aka Kai, he's really irritating sometimes because he love irritating the shit out of Baekhyun. Oh Sehun, the second year student that falls in love with one of the transfer student from China. And there is Kim Junmyeon aka Suho the umma of the group because he nags a lot well because he care for his dongsengs but all of them likes to simply forget what he says and also like going against him. Byun Baekhyun likes cute fluffy things, anything that is fluffy and cute he will have his eyes on it and there's once he saw this cute little puppy and went after it and then he got lost in an unknown neighbourhood and he have to call Kai to bring him home well because Kai is his neighbour and also a very irritating neighbour.

Byun Baekhyun is raise up in a wealthy family. His parents are always travelling to other countries and Baekyun is always alone at home, his servants stayed in another part of the house so he is quite lonely at night. You see, Baekhyun likes to talk a lot and so he will go and bother Kai in the middle of the night and complain about how lonely he is at home and Kai will just put his phone on his desk and go back to sleep. Baekhyun is like a fluffy cute little puppy that when he walk around the school with his friends, the girls will start talking about how cute he is and some even tried to pinch his cheeks and he is quite paranoid about that because his face is really precious to him for some reasons. Well Byun Baekhyun doesnt like girls at all because they are too clingy and somehow irritating same for Sehun, Kai and Suho. All of them doesnt like girls at all. Byun Baekhyun doesnt want to be in a relationship with anyone until he goes to university and thats what he said everytime his friends ask him 'Why are you always single?' until one day he saw this cute 185cm guy sitting at the front of the class. A guy that had been in the same class as him since the start of highschool and after 4 years he finally noticed Park Chanyeol.