Marriage! 💍💍💍

I looked at him I was in shock i eventually came back and turned everyone was staring at me waiting for me to answer I looked at Admeir he looked nervous I smiled and said "yes!" Everyone was cheering and clapping and whistling Admeir picked me up and spun me around I looked down and kissed him I am finally officially his I'll be his wife and he'll be my husband and I thought being his GF was magical this is even better he let me down and the music turned back in and we all danced laughed and had fun this guy saved me from this crazy world he was a stranger I was a girl wanting love I finally got it in him I got a kid I couldn't be more happy I looked around and saw my dad I ran up and  hugged him with Admeir trailing behind me like s snail he finally git there and he put him arm around my waist "so how's Luna?" My dad asked "how do you know about Luna?" I asked he pointed to Admeir I nodded "she doing okay she's so cute!"I said Adneir walked away for a second he went to talk to the DJ then he went somewhere and came back with Luna in his arms he handed her to me and I held her and made noises making her laugh I passes he'd to my dad and my dad was being really funny and making her giggle why is she so cute!!! 👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻 my dad handed her back and walked away to talk to everyone!

              Loads of hours later

The night came o an end and we were packing up got in Beth's car and drove home we got to the apartment and chilled on the couch talking and laughing I just kept looking down at my ring it was so pretty it was in a square shape with diamonds around it and it was just amazing while I was dat dreaming I felt someone tap on my shoulder I turned around and it was...

So sorry this was she's this was just a quick update cause I'm bored and can't be bothered to go to bed anyway!

                         Deuces!