"Best" Birthday Ever!

I woke up on the floor my head was killing me I must have fell off the couch I looked around and stood up continuing to look around! Where's Admeir?  Has he forgot what day it was I texted him no answer!

1 hour later

I checked my phone still no answer! I decided to get dressed:

And look for him first I decided to go to Walmart nowhere to be seen them the mall nowhere to be seen then finally to a park and there he was there

And look for him first I decided to go to Walmart nowhere to be seen them the mall nowhere to be seen then finally to a park and there he was there...with a girl she had long blonde hair blue eyes she was wearing some short shorts and a crop top:

I just knew it was to good to be true everything is fine now this now that he has a kid this has definitely been the worst ever and I guess he hasn't realised what day it was I remembered his but seriously he can't remember mine I can't believe he...

I just knew it was to good to be true everything is fine now this now that he has a kid this has definitely been the worst ever and I guess he hasn't realised what day it was I remembered his but seriously he can't remember mine I can't believe he'll cheat on me I stood there looking for about 5 minutes thinking then I couldn't hold in tech tears they came streaming out I fell to my knees crying someone tapped my arm I just pushed them away then I heard his voice I then got up and smacked him across the face and ran away I looked back Admeir was holding his cheek in his hand still in shock honestly I don't know how he's in shock I should be the one in shock I guess I should of seen it coming it was the SECOND time this has happened there is no way in hell I am forgiving him now I drove to a park it seemed very peaceful until I got grabbed and thrown into a van I only saw a glimpse of the face until there door was slammed shut I already knew azactly who it was the ride started off slow then it turned into bumpy and fast I ended up being thrown everywhere until I eventually got knocked out! My thought were still WHY Admeir? WHY @&*? Who am I kidding with the last one I knew they hated me but I never hated them I will Definetly hate them after this but why am I still hoping that Admeir comes?