Begining

(Hey guys! This is probably a weird book but I'm young and trying to learn how to write really well! Please enjoy the book as well as leaving comments and votes! Please share and make sure to smile!)

I opened my bright green eyes to find the bright Saturday sun shining through my curtains. I moaned while I stretched my long arms and legs making a faint cracking noise. I got up out of my bed's white comforter, opened the door, and walked down the dark wooden stairs to the kitchen. I made myself some pancakes and poured some orange juice. "It's so quite when mom and dad aren't here," I whispered to myself, I laughed at the thought "I wonder when they'll be back." I liked it when my parents were gone, they always argued with one another.

They were once a happy couple, always payed attention to me and my brother, loved us, took care of us. That was until Jonathan, my brother died of cancer at age 13. Us two were very close, never argued, never yelled at each other, we were best friends.

After I  finished up my amazing breakfast and washed the dishes, I went to my phone eager to call my best friend Mallory over. "Hey Mal!" I yelled with excitement, "Hey girlfriend! What's up?" Mallory yelled back. "Wanna come over later? To just... I don't know, talk?" "Ya sure be there at, 10:00." "Kk girly, Bye!" I hung up the phone and sighed. I really just need a friend to talk to.

I was sitting on the couch watching Teen Titans Go, when I heard rapid knocking on the door. "I'm coming!"  I yelled. I opened the door to see Mallory's long red hair with gorgeous amber eyes. "Omg! Hi!" I yelled as she ran into me with a big bear hug. I struggled for air as Mallory was killing me with her massive hug. Finally she let go, "I missed you so much!" I took a deep breath, trying to regain my oxygen, "I missed you even more!" Mallory walks in and takes a deep breath as if she were a dog looking for drugs, "It's been too long mé amigós!" We both laughed at Mal's comment. "Ya, even tho it's ONLY been a week or two."

Mal and I were very close, we were like two inseparable souls. We met in sixth grade and since then, never left one another.
We did everything together, dressed the same at school, sit together every day, and would even go to Starbucks every school day. "So girly, what's up?" Mal asked as if she hasn't seen me in years. "Nothing much. Well, Mike and I broke up," Mal laughed, "I told you he was a player, you dated for like month, then he left you for?" "Annie," I replied upsettingly. "Right, the girl with a fat ass and huge tits of course. That's what players do for, the thick girls." "Ya, ya I know. But I'm not thick." Mal giggles, "Have you seen yourself? Your like a piece of meat on a stick! Your in amazing shape. Tay, that man never loved you, I'm sorry to say. That's just how 17 year old guys are." I grin, "I don't really care I guess, he was kind of a jerk anyways. Well, wanna go..." Mal cuts me off, "Shopping!!!" She exploded like a stick of TNT. "You really are a psychic." We both laugh. I go upstairs to change; putting on a Adidas sweater with a white tank top underneath and white Pink leggings.

We go outside to the driveway making sure to lock the door behind us. I unlock my car (2016 Toyota) and say, "Get in loser, we're going shopping." We both laugh and drive off the the Las Angels Mall. I worked at American Eagle and make quite a lot of money: usually $218 a month. I took $180 with me to buy a pair of white ripped jeans. Mal brought $100 to buy a outfit for her younger sister, Lilly, who was going to turn ten in a week. We stopped by at Annie Pretzel and shared a almond pretzel together.

After that we went off to complete our mission. While we were in Nike, I spotted Mike and Annie making out. "Psst! Mal! Look!" Mal looks to where I was pointing, "Ewwww, and he thinks she's a good kisser, that jerk deserves a taste of his own medicine. Tay, we have to make him jealous!" "What! How? We don't even have guys." Mal looks around for a few seconds than smiles, "Two better looking jocks are over there! We could pay them?" I think for a while, those dudes were better looking and I could get away with it. Mike only wanted to get in my pants but he didn't and that's why he left, he was inpatient. He left me making me feel like I was just a useless piece of time.

I was eager to get back and Mallory had a good idea. "Ok, ok, what should I say." Mallory looked in shock, "Really? I thought you wouldn't have the guts." Mal giggled, "He left me, making me feel like a waste of time! I wanna get back!" We both look over to see Mike and Annie were still having the time of their life, it was like they were digging in to each other. Two souls as one. I had enough, I was disgusted and hurt! I walk over to the two sexy jocks, "Hey!" I exclaim with excitement, "Oh, uh hi," one of the guys exclaim with confusion as he turns around; he had dark, curly hair and breathtaking blue eyes, he had skin so tan it looked impossible to get. He was perfect with those gigantic muscles hiding his bones. The other one turns around with ginger, flat hair, white skin, and brown eyes with thick muscles as well. "I'm Taylor," "I'm Lukas and this is Justin." He says with a smile, oh his teeth are perfect and white, with the deepest, sexiest voice a man could have. "So my ex is over there making out with another girl, can you guys help me make him jealous by wrapping your arms around me and pretending your in love with me?" They both stare at one another and grin. "I can pay you?" Lukas looks at me and smiles, "How bout for a number and date?"

I think and then nod, both guys wrap their arms around me and start to actually ask life questions. As they walk out Mal gives me a thumbs up. We walk toward my ex and Mike stops kissing Annie as he saw us passing, perfect timing cause that's when Justin says a joke and we all laugh. A voice comes from behind us that makes us all turn around, "Taylor?"