Chapter 2 - Rebellious Princess

"I'm here!" Yelled a voice, the boys looked up the stairwell expecting a girl with her mother's beauty dressed in a fancy dress and makeup like her mother but as the silhouette came down the stairs they realized it was nothing like they expected.

A girl with (H/c) silky purple hair and (E/c) eyes walked down the stairs wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a tank top. her hair was messy and she had deep black bags under her eyes.

The boys looked at her in shock.

****

"(Y/n)! What are you wearing!? Your meeting your guards" His father spat through his teeth. She shrugged rolling her eyes, "Maids! Get her some makeup and put her in a dress" Her mother sighed.

"Nope! I'm not going in a dress!!!" "Then a skirt?" "I'm going in a dress," She said in the same tone as she was taken away, when she left her parents sighed, "She's a bit of a troublemaker, we give her the world yet she doesn't want it" Her father growled.

"All her other guards quit because she was too hard to handle, we hope you boys don't" He spoke sternly, soon the maids came back. The boys looked to see (Y/n) again.

She had an unimpressed scowl on her face as her arms stood at her side stiff and her (H/l) Purple hair was tied into a tight ponytail. She wore what looked like an uncomfortable amount of lipstick and makeup, a pair of pink crystal rose earing, star stockings, a purple dress which had a boob gat and sat off her shoulder and many rings on her fingers.

 She wore what looked like an uncomfortable amount of lipstick and makeup, a pair of pink crystal rose earing, star stockings, a purple dress which had a boob gat and sat off her shoulder and many rings on her fingers

She waddled next to her parents "I Hate this" She growled, her father hit her over the head not hard but enough for her to shut up. "As you have guessed this is our daughter (Y/n) (L/n)" Her father said, he looked to her expectingly as she sighed.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n), I hope that you get out of my life and leave our house as soon as you-- OUCH! I-I mean... I hope you take care of me or something" She muttered the last part.

Her mother sighed shaking her head, "You will be guarding and be protecting her, 2 people must follow her when she's going places and as many as needed in classes or when she's in her room" Her father explained, Kuroo and Bokuto tried to keep their laughs in as (Y/n) silently made fun of her father behind him.

"Now that you know the details, you can start---" "AND I CAN GET OUT OF THIS BLOODY DRESS!!" She exclaimed happily as she sprinting up the stairs. Her parents sighed "And someone PLEASE go after her".

And so Oikawa and Kuroo ran up the stairs, Bokuto was held back so he could help with some other things to both Kuroo and Bokuto's disappointment.

Oikawa and Kuroo entered (Y/n)'s room, with help from the Maids and found (Y/n). The dressed was at her feet ripped, she had bike shorts, black bra and a corset on her.

They were a large not on the corset and the strings tangled all around in a sprawl but it looked like she gave up on trying to undo the corset and was vigorously trying to take off the makeup.

"Just come off you fuckin' makeup!" She growled rubbing a baby wipe all around her face, her lipstick was smudged all over her face and her eyeliner was like a blur around her eyes.

She sighed and smashed her head on her counter "How do girls do this?" She muttered, She looked up and saw the boys looking at her weirdly, "Oh... Your here" She growled, "Yep!" Kuroo smirked.

She sighed and went back to trying to take the makeup off, her rings were flung onto the counter messily and her earing the same, he rears were slightly bleeding.

When the makeup was off she tried to get the corset off, she pulled and tugged at it as the boys watched in amusement, she let out a loaf frustrated growl and dropped backward onto her bed "I can't breathe!!" She complained, "Need help?" Oikawa asked.

She waited and muttered something, Oikawa guessed it was a yes and came over to her, "Turn around" he said, she did what he said, Kuroo smirked getting a good look at her butt.

Oikawa undid the corset and it dropped, she gasped in joy and leaped up and jumped on the bed exclaimed joy and thank yous. when she calmed down she gets dressed in the same things she had on before.

"How long have you worn that?" Oikawa questioned seeing the many stains on the shirt, "ABout 5 days straight, if I don't go out anywhere why should I get pampered and dressed up?" She questioned.

Though she was nothing like the rumors stated she was beautiful, she was just a little lazy, from what the boys could tell she just doesn't want to do what her parents bidding may it be clothing or attitude.

She sat on her bed "So what are you guys going to do? Introduce yourselves? Leave? I'd love it if you leave" She nodded, "My names Tetsurō Kuroo" Kuroo smirked, her smile dropping to an unimpressed frown.

"And I'm Tōru Oikawa!" Oikawa exclaimed happily, "Don't be fake with me" She suddenly spoke, he looked at her with a confused and startled looked. "That voice! That attitude its so... plastic" She said, "Just be yourself! Do you really think I'll care? I'll hate you no matter what" She laughed.

Oikawa was taken aback from her statement, all through school he ha learned how to act towards people, to be happy and they'll like you especially the girls but she could see through him instantly.

"O-Ok," She said not knowing what else to say. And so the group chatted until she was called by some maids to get dressed and ready for her classes.

"Let's just go" She growled coming out of the dressing room wearing a tight black skirt with golden buttons on the front, a black collared shirt with the collarbone part see-through, black fishnet stockings with holes rimmed with flowers, her purple hair was brushed to the side and she had some black boots on.

You looked up to see Daichi and Bokuto standing by the door. "Where did the other weirdos go?" She questioned. "We've swapped roles" Daichi smile.

She rolled her eyes and started walking to her class, "Hey! We need to introduce ourselves first!" Bokuto cried running after her, "I'm not introducing myself to someone who won't stay around for longer a week" she said coldly.

'Why would she think that?' Daichi thought Daichi did have to admit she looked quite cute in that outfit, she had a perfect figure though if she got to chose she would raver wear a baggy sweater and sweatpants but sadly her parents say she had to dress in a proper manner for her classes.

But Daichi was curious on why she thought they wouldn't stay for a week? suddenly her walk broke into a sprint, she ran down the halls. quickly Bokuto and Daichi ran after her.

They looked down a hall "Where did she go?" Bokuto questioned looking around. In the corner of Daichi's eye he saw her swing on a tree branch, she landed on the ground and ran through the garden.

"Shes in the garden!" Daichi yelled pointing to the rose patch which she was running through. Bokuto and Daichi quickly sprinted downstairs, the other boys caught them during their chase and they explained what happened and so they all want out to find her.