Chapter seven

Nikki: "Jerome !"

Jerome: "What!"

Nikki: "I need you!"

Jerome: "ummmmm...bae!"

Nikki: " Jerome come here!"

Jerome: "be more specific. Do you need me? Or do you neeeedd me?"

Nikki: "what hell? Jerome bring ya ass here!"

Jerome p.o.v.

I'm thinking she want the dick and all she want is for me to help her w/ some shit. I know it better be a crisis. She had me happy for nothing once AGAIN.

Nikki: "Jerome!"

Jerome: "here I come bae."

Nikki: "could you zip this dress up for me".

Jerome p.o.v.

DAMN! Zip up nah. But I can take the dress off her real quick.

Jerome: "come here". He said as she walked over to him smirking .

Nikki p.o.v.

I don't know what was going on in his head that made him do what he did but I wasn't gone stop him.

Jerome: " so you did need me." He said smirking as he slid the dress off Nikki while placing soft kisses on her neck

Nikki: "Jer..... Jero......LORD"!

Jerome picked her up and took her to the bed.

Jerome: " don't call on The Lord".

Nikki: " who should I call on then". Nikki said as she sat up in the bed licking her lips.

Jerome: "you finna see 😏😈".

He flipped Nikki over and entered her from behind. As he went deeper and deeper finally placing all 11 inches inside her , he pulled her hair making her scream out his name.

Jerome: " mmhmm. Thought it was game Nikki😏?"

Nikki sighed in relief as Jerome slid out of her but was in total shock when he flipped her upside down against the wall behind the headboard of the bed.

Nikki: "😳, Jerome what are you....ooohhhhhh". She cried out as Jerome licked from her right thigh down to kiss her other lips".

Just as Jerome started to get in his zone the door swung open.

Beauty: "brother ! I know you ain't stain my......😯....ummmm, I see I came in at the wrong time". She said tilting her head to see what exactly was going on and what position Nikki was in.

Jerome stops in the middle of giving Nikki head and yells at his sister Beauty.

Jerome: " why the fuck are you in here! Get the fuck out Beauty. Imma call you later bye!"

Beauty still in shock at what she walked in on left the room without hesitation. Waved her hand in the air and closed the door. Jerome rolled his eyes and continued to go to work on Nikki and until she begged him to stop because she couldn't take anymore.

Nikki: " now im gone be late for my daddy's best friend funeral Jerome!" She said as she playfully hit him in the back of the head.

Jerome smoked a blunt as he sat on the bed and Nikki get dressed again. When she couldn't zip the zipper up and looked at Jerome for help. He smiles and says.

Jerome : " ready for round two"? 😏