Chapter three

Chapter three

Sky p.o.v.

Iono what to think right now. I just got out of a relationship with Ben and now I'm about to go to Marcus house and chill. This is not a good look for me right now. I'm thinking about my future and who I'm trying to pursue as my man when I pull of to this mansion! His house is so fucking gorgeous! What 22 year old has a three story mansion? Then it hit me. This must be his parents house.

" sky are you just gone stay in the car or are you going to get out?"

" sorry, I was just admiring your parents house. It's beautiful."

" you funny, this ain't my mom and pops house. This is my crib. I see you like it." He said smirking at me.

" but , how ?"

" what you mean ma?"

" how can you afford a house like this?"

" I work."

" ok smart ass , I meant what do you do?"

" I'm an....... , entrepreneur."

" oh ok, so...... are you gone invite me in or do I have to kick down the door?"

" hahaha, your funny sky."

" thanks."

Marcus p.o.v.

I felt bad that I lied to sky but I knew she wasn't ready for the truth. How do I tell a girl I care about that I'm a drug lord in Cali and that's how I can afford this house? She would probably wanna leave me or laugh like its a game. What I do is no joke. I'm a heartless and cold thug. That's who I am and dealing drugs is what I do.

" so what you wanna watch ma?"

" get rich or die hard trying."

" 😏..,fa real?"

" yesssssss, Marcus fifty cent is so damn fine!"

" calm down shawty."

" whatever ." I said rolling my eyes. " go fix some popcorn."

" nope."

" and why not ?"

" the kitchen is down the hall you go do it."

" ugh, you are so rude to company."

"After three years of knowing me , don't act like you don't know me."

" shoulda known better."

Ben p.o.v.

I'm sick of being at home looking stupid over some female man. She was good but it ain't like I can't find another one. Even if I do she won't be as good as sky. Damn man! Why did I have to let Kesha gimme head that night? I shoulda came home man, fuck! I'm lost in my thoughts when nine other than Taylor called me.

"Hello Benn😍😘!"

" fuck you want bitch!"

" okay chill."

" nah, fuck you bitch!"

" don't flip out on me cuz yo bitch quit you motherfucker!"

"Mane, how the fuck you...you know what Taylor.... "

" okay look I'm sorry!"

" bitch what tf you want."

" you remember my girl Stephanie?"

" fat ass , fake boobs size d?"

" yeah, she having a party tonight and wanted you to come."

" iono no Taylor , I gotta game in Los Angeles in two days and I can't be getting fucked up."