Chapter 34 - Fantaisa

Start from the beginning

"I still can't believe that they both performed a Unison Raid." Gray pointed out.

"It's something that is very rare and not just anyone can perform it. Yet Roxas and Natsu performed it twice." Erza flashed back to when they both used their first Unison Raid against Jellal.

"You know what would be great." Elfman started. "If we saw a fight against them, I wonder who, would win?" 

"Uh... wasn't Laxus' plan to have Fairy Tail fight against each other anyway?" Ariel reminded.

"Well... yeah I mean there's that..."

Erza looked at Natsu and Roxas and they looked to be joking with each other. 'Natsu... Roxas... I believe that you two are more connected than we thought.' She then looked at the many smiling faces in the guild. 'With this, we have fixed many problems in the guild.' She thought.

However the cheer was cut short when a shadow of a familiar figure walked through the guild doors. It was Laxus who was also covered in bandages, and he had his black jacket on him, that moved with the wind.

"Laxus!" Macao growled.

"Why you!" Wakaba said

Laxus continued to walk into the building, ignoring their comments. "Where's the old man?" he calmly asked.

Jet blocked his path. "Oh yeah, like we'll just let you waltz in here and let you see the Master!"

Droy got prepared to fight Laxus. "You really think you can just come in here and request something like that? After everything you've done!?"

Soon many members of the guild were yelling at Laxus. Even when Levy tried to get them to cease their outbursts, it did nothing."

"That's enough!" they all heard as a yell. They all saw Erza getting to her feet.

"Erza...?" Levy said to herself.

"Are you nuts!?" Jet yelled to the redhead.

"He's in the infirmary." Erza answered; Laxus began to walk there without saying a single word. He walks past Roxas and Ariel who gave him a indifferent look and glare, respectively. Soon Natsu gives a muffled yell and gets into Laxus' path while glaring at him.

"Natsu." Laxus said. The Fire Dragon slayer pointed at Laxus before yelling something to him, which made everyone else in the guild turn white in confusion.

Gajeel had now joined everyone else as he got up. "Some interpretation, if you please?" Lucy asked glancing at Gajeel.

"This time was four against one, so I ain't satisfied. I ain't gonna lose next time. I'll fight you anytime, Laxus! He said." Gajeel translated.

"But, I thought he and Roxas won?" Lucy said.

"Yeah, but you're missing one important thing." Ariel started as Laxus began to walk past Natsu with the Fire Dragon Slayer was still pointing in that direction while shivering. "He and Natsu won, and it was four against him when he started. I get the impression he wanted to beat Laxus by himself."

Natsu was furious that Laxus ignored him, so much so that he turned around and yelled Laxus' name through the bandages covering his mouth. Laxus raises his arm as a sort of casual wave to Natsu behind him, Natsu now became less hostile and Roxas gave a relieving sigh.

Everyone was surprised that Laxus didn't act hostility to anyone in the guild. Now that business over with, Fairy Tail had begun making preparations for the Fantasia festival.

-----------------------

Makarov was lying in bed while in a blue and gold robe. Laxus was standing by the door of the infirmary. "Such a noisy bunch." He commented calmly.