Chapter 34 - Fantaisa

Start from the beginning

Cana walked by their table. "You'll be participating too." She said which surprised her.

Juvia was now far from the table nervously pecking at the wall with her finger. "But... Juvia just joined..." she said repeating her action only at a faster pace.

"Is she troubled or happy by it." Wakaba asked.

"I don't know." Macao said.

"She's so cute..." Cana added.

Happy appeared by the wall. "Well we do have a lot of injured people. The rule is: anyone who can still move has to participate?" Happy said while he enjoyed a fish in his mouth.

"Then I guess I'll participate too!" Lucy said with a determined face.

"Whether you are happy about it or not." Gray jerked his thumb backwards. "Looks like those guys can't participate, though." He said with a humored expression.

"No kidding." Lucy added.

Sitting on two benches were Natsu, Ariel and Gajeel. They were all covered in bandages so the point where moving would be difficult, Their bandages covered most of their bodies, they all had slightly annoyed looks on their faces. Ariel had bandages around her head and arms. Though weirdly, Natsu had bandages covering his mouth. Gajeel had similar bandages but he had a cast on his right leg and a crutch was seen next to him. "I don't wanna hear that from you." Gajeel said.

Natsu said something but it was muffled due to the bandages covering his mouth.

"I have no idea what you're saying." Lucy said.

"It's probably nothing important." Happy said.

Gajeel leaned back. "Not a chance. No way you can participate, trash." Gajeel said. Natsu said something that was inaudible as he covered himself in flames. "W-what does that have to do with it?" Gajeel said with a slight nervous tone.

"You didn't have to take it that far, Natsu." Ariel said.

"Totally uncalled for, bud." Roxas called out from his table. Like Natsu, Ariel and Gajeel, he was also bandaged up but not as bad, thanks to his healing ability. He had a bandage on his right cheek and casts on both his arms.

I wonder how they can understand him?" Lucy asked with a sweatdrop on the side of her face.

Happy was now stuffing his face with something else. "It's probably nothing important, though it is probably because they are just as stupid as Natsu is."

"That can't be it." Lucy said, then looked over at Roxas. "Hey, do you need help with that?" Lucy asked. Roxas had a sandwich sitting in front of him, but with the casts on both of his hands, she didn't think he'd be able to eat it by himself.

The Fox Slayer wept comical tears. "Damn bandages! I can't eat my food like this!"

"W-Well... I guess I can feed it to you, since it can't be helped." Lucy mumbled with a tint of red in her cheeks. It would be embarrassing, but how else was he going to eat?

Roxas looked over at her. "Really? Thanks Lu! You're a life saver!"

"N-No problem..." Lucy stuttered before she fed Roxas his sandwich.

Lucy blushed furiously has she fed him. She turned an even darker shade of red when she saw Happy and Ariel looking at her, giggling at themselves. "Not a word, you two!"

Meanwhile Erza and Gray were standing together. "I still can't believe that Roxas and Natsu beat Laxus." Gray said.

 "I didn't have a doubt in my mind." Happy said. "It was those two that managed to save Erza take out that Jellal creep."