₪Extra (Chapter)₪

Yay extra chapter >w< okay. Since its extra.. lets go back to the forest that they got hide by Oken's hide and seek. Instead you pick Raito. This time you pick you're lovely little brother (the police didnt come out when you pick Oken its gonna be obvious thing)

Well.. lets go to story part that you see Shin and Kura corpse laying in the ground.

(Let's start!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) POV

"Oken.. why did you kill them." I said crying over my friend body. Oken smirked at me.

"They taking away you from me. You know i won't agree that~" Oken said went over me and lick my cheek.

I started to crying, tears falling towards my cheek. I feel Oken's soft hand wiping my tears. "Onee-chan don't cry. I dont wanna see my sister cry"

"(Y/n)!" I hear a voice, i looked at Oken gazzing someone so i turned around i saw Raito and Shiro.

"Raito!" I shocked to see them, Oken grins and stand up and walking towards them.

"So you finally show up. Raito, i will be gladly kill you since you always touching my sister, how tragedy~" Oken said with a evil smile on his lips. "Oh well, Raito say goodbye to (Y/n)~"

"Dont!" I scream and stand up and go infront of them facing Oken with my arms stretching wide to save them.

"Onee-chan.. get out in the way." Oken said with an evil voice. What happend to him.. where's his cute voice i really want to hear.

"I don't want to! Don't hurt my friends! Please. I'll do anything just don't kill Raito and Shiro.." i said begging Oken. I started to shiver the cold wind in the forest.

"(Y/n)..." Raito started to comfort Shiro up because he's brother is scared because of Oken.

"You'll do anything.. i see. Be my wife (Y/n)." My eyes widen suprice what my little brother said i looked at him he's staring me in a black face in a psychopath do. "W-what?" I stare at him shocked.

"I told you be my wife, even though i'm younger than you i'm still gonna marry you in my heart. You're not my real sister.. we're never be blood related and WE NEVER GONNA BE SIBLINGS" Oken said, i feel my heart got broken what Oken said bad thing.

"O-okay.. i understood." I said walking towards him.

"(Y/n)! Dont!" Raito want me to stop me to be with Oken, i have no choice its because.. he's my ottouto (little brother)

"Raito. Its okay.." i stopped my tracks and looked at them smile in my face and tears falling through my face. "I'm doing this to make you two safe.." i turn around and went to Oken.

Oken hugged me with a smile on his face. "We will be together

FOREVER."

We're back to our house, all of the evidence not found they just saw some corpse laying down in the forest and there are my friends. I wish Raito and Shiro are okay..

I'm here in my bedroom thinking hard if Raito and Shiro gonna be okay. Suddenly Oken went inside with a plate on his hand.

"Onee-chan! Here's your food!~" he said sit besides me putting the plate in my lap, i looked to him and smile

"Thank you Oken.." Oken smiled at me cutely, i don't wanna get angry at my little brother. He's the only family i have in my life.

I saw Oken get my spoon and scoop the food and eat it. He choms it all, i giggle and scoop it and eat it.

Suddenly. I get cupped in the cheeks by a soft hand and pulled me towards to the person, as my eyes widen.. our lips.. meet. Wait. I'M KISSING MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!

I want to pulled away the kiss but his little cute hand is so strong! His food he ate got pass to mine. I started to swallow it as we pulled away and salivas attached together.

"You're so delicious.. (Y/n)!" This is my.. second kiss. "i saw you and Raito kiss you so i do that.."

I looked at my brother looking down on his feet with black face. "He touched your hand" he grabbed my hand and lick it. "He touch your neck.." he started to leaned to my neck and started to suck it, i moan quietly (suddenly, he knows now how adult things do. Hes a fast learner wow xD maybe he watched Hentai 😱 jk)"he touch you everything" he whispered to my ear. He pushed me down in the bed and hes intop of me.

"Lets have fun shall we?~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 YEARS LATER.

I started to cook for the dinner today, as some childs running playing. "Neko. Ruka. Be careful running or else you got hurt and break anything!"

"Okay mommy!" They both yelled as they played cheerful, i giggle and continue cooking.

I have one son and one daughter and yes i have a family now. I'm already 23 and i have..

"I'm home."

"Daddy!" I went out the kitchen and went to the door. I saw my child hugging to there father

"Hi (Y/n)" he said smiling at me, i smile back with a eyes close

"Welcome home

Oken.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GAHHHH ITS DONE~ you gonna be happy that you marry your own little brother XD

Just kidding~ Oken is now 17 in this chapter and yeah he still in his school.

Well this is the extra. Thank you all for reading this book.

Sayonara!