"Sit," ordered Snape.

They did as they were told, but Snape remained standing.

"Mr. Malfoy has just been to see me with a strane story, Potter," said Snape.

Harry didn't say anything. Helena remained calm, careful not to show any sign that would rat on him.

"He tells me that he was up by the Shrieking Shack when he ran into Weasley, apparently alone."

Both teens stayed silent.

"Mr. Malfoy states that he was standing talking to Weasley, when a large amount of mud hit him in the back of the head. How do you think that could have happened?"

Nina wanted to laugh so badly.

"I don't know, Professor," said Harry, looking mildly surprised.

Snape stared into Harry's eyes, trying to make him crack under his intense glare. Nina was amazed how the boy did not even blink.

"Mr. Malfoy then saw an extraordinary apparition. Can you imagine what it might have been, Potter?"

"His decency?" Nina accidentally said out loud.

"Quiet, Rosemund!" barked Snape and then turned back to the boy next to her. "It was your head, Potter. Floating in midair."

There was a long silence, one that Helena found hard to bear with Snape fumming with anger infront of them.

"Maybe he's better go to Madam Pomfrey," said Harry. "If he's seeing things like --"

"What would your head have been doing in Hogsmeade, Potter?" said Snape softly, making it much more scarier. "Your head is not allowed in Hogsmeade. No part of your body had permission to be in Hogsmeade."

"I know that," said Harry with a straight face. "It sounds like Malfoy's having hallucin--"

Harry... woah!

"Malfoy is not having hallucinations," snarled Snape, bending down to Harry's eye level to make himself look more terrifying. "If your head was in Hogsmeads, so was the rest of you."

"I've been up in Gryffindor Tower," said Harry. "Like you told--"

"Can anyone confirm that?"

Harry didn't say anything. And Snape's mouth curled into an awful smile.

"If he says he was in Gryffindor Tower, he was there!" said Helena before she could even stop herself.

Snape straightened up again, crossing his arms and looked down at her.

"Don't try to save Potter from the consequences, Rosemund," he said. "Everyone from the Ministry of Magic had been trying to keep famous Harry Potter safe from Sirius Black. But famous Harry Potter is a law unto himself. How extraordinarily like your father you are, Potter."

Snape's eyes glinted with hate.

"He too was exceedingly arrogant. A small amount of talent on the Quidditch field made him think he was a cut above the rest of us too. Strutting around the place with his friends and admirers... The resemblance between you is uncanny."

"My dad didn't strut, and neither do I," said Harry.

"Please, Sir!" pleaded Helena, knowing how upset Harry gets when Snape trash talks about his father. "Harry wasn't in Hogsmeade! And Malfoy got what he deserved for being rude to people!"

"Enough, Miss Rosemund! Another word and I will take away points. Now, Potter, turn out your pockets," the teacher spat.

Harry obliged, taking out some candy from Honeydukes, saying that Ron had given it to him from the last Hogsmeade trip, and then took out the Marauders map.