Hunter's POV - End of Date.

I know this is short but it is a small insight into the mind of Hunter! :) It's just a small scene continuing from chapter 22 on the story Bad Boy Isn't My Type. Hopefully you like it, let me know what you think and comment any other POVs that you would like, I'll try to get around to them eventually :P

                “Aren’t you going to get that?” Andy asked impatiently, slowly withdrawing her hands from my neck. I shook my head, trying to ignore the personal ringtone of my brother’s number. I wasn’t in the mood for him, the only thing that I was in the mood for was the stubborn girl who just so happened to have every inch of her hot body against mine.

                “I have better things that I could be doing,” I replied, leaning in to kiss the soft skin of her neck. She sighed, trying to pull back again, only to come up short when I tightened my grip on her waist.

                “My legs are staying well and truly shut tonight,” she retorted, grinding her pelvis on mine. I took a sharp intake of breath, praying that my friend wasn’t going to make himself known yet. She had gotten one over on me far too many times and tonight wasn’t going to be one of them.

                “I’m considering enrolling you in a convent,” I muttered. She scoffed, laughing quietly into my shirt. I smiled, tucking my thumbs into the waistline of her shorts, her soft skin radiating warmth against my finger tips.

                “I’m not a nun.” Her voice came out muffled due to my shirt being in the way but I chuckled nonetheless.

                “Fancy proving it to me, Princess?” She looked up, shaking her head.

                “As soon as you beg for it.” I grinned, running my hands down to her ass and hauling her up. Her legs immediately went around my waist, holding my excited soldier against her crotch. I pressed my lips against hers, making her open her mouth with the stroke of my tongue. She didn’t last long, a soft moan erupted from her throat when I pushed her against the wall to hold her up. I really needed to stop messing around with this chick and get laid properly, I clearly wasn’t getting anywhere with her. Me, being the stubborn ass that I am, can’t resist a challenge and she was posing the biggest one yet.

                “You seem to be getting excited,” she whispered against my mouth. Not even slightly ashamed, I grinned, pressing myself tighter to her.

                “I am, care to sort me out?” I asked. She laughed, shaking her head, resting it back against the wall behind her. I took the advantage and pressed my lips to her neck, making sure to leave her a nice mark for the morning.

                “I’m sure the shower would be more than happy to,” she breathed out. The husky tone to her voice was such a turn on that I nearly took her then, all bets aside. I’m not stupid and I do occasionally think with the brain in my head, rather than my dick so didn’t. I just loosened my arms around her waist, letting her body slip down against mine.

                “You got me into this mess, sort me out,” I replied smugly. A small smirk appeared on the side of her face as she looked down.

                “Whatever you do, don’t imagine me and you in a bedroom, me-“ I cut her off by pressing my hand to her mouth.

                “Don’t even go there, please,” I added with a false smile. I felt her grin against my hand before I pulled it away and started to try and imagine my grandma in a bikini. If that wasn’t an erection killer, I didn’t know what was.

                “Aw, is the little guy leaving so soon?” Andy teased, seating herself on the sofa and watching me with amusement.

                “There is nothing little about him,” I ground out, walking over and sitting next to her.

                “Course not,” she muttered sarcastically, leaning over and resting her head against my shoulder.

                “You can check if you like.” I watched as she snorted, turning her nose up in disgust. I let my arm drape around her, slotting perfectly into the curve of her waist so that my hand could rest in her back pocket.

                “I’d rather not.”

                “You’re passing up on something amazing,” I taunted. She grinned, letting out a deep breath.

                “I’m sure I’ll live,” she muttered, her voice laced with sleep. I didn’t want to wake her up, as gay as it sounded, so I just let her stay here whilst I gently ran my fingers through her hair. She was definitely something else. Something else entirely.

                I didn’t stick around with chicks, I wasn’t a player but I’d worked my way through a few beds. Zoe mucked up any hopes of relationships that I’d had. What I’d told Andy wasn’t exactly a lie, I didn’t love her, but she meant something to me when she went off and shagged my brother.

                Andy’s breathing was getting deeper, even resorting to the odd snort every couple of minutes. I chuckled to myself, listening to the quiet music and Andy’s breathing to lull myself to sleep.

                Waking up in the morning was far from graceful. I’d fallen on my side and Andy had apparently come with me, her hand resting on my side whilst her head was nestled safely into the crook of my neck. Stop staring at her whilst she’s asleep, you bellend. I thought, grumbling to myself as I tried to pry her away from me. She stirred, opening her eyes slowly and stretching. I didn’t miss the slit of skin that she showed, her navel looked smooth as she sat up and looked around in confusion.

                “This isn’t the apartment,” she muttered, her voice still coated with sleep. I smirked, watching her look around to try and gain her whereabouts.

                “No shit, Sherlock,” I retorted, getting up and walking over to the kitchen. I’d make toast, we’d go home and hopefully back to normal. I couldn’t deal with having this girl’s head on my ass, if Shack got to her, I didn’t want it to hurt anymore than it would already.

                “Good morning to you, too,” she snapped, walking aimlessly into the passage, obviously in search for the bathroom.

                I ignored her comment, making my way to the kitchen. I’d stayed here the other week so there were still food supplies lying about. Halfway through the toast’s cooking session, Andy returned looking rough.

                “Do all girls look like cavewomen when they wake up?” I asked, referring to her tumbleweed hair and mascara streaked cheeks. In response, she threw the teatowel at me, which I caught with ease.

                “Touchy this morning?” I asked and she scowled sitting on the kitchen side.

                “Have you never heard of any decent morning greetings?” she asked. I shook my head before breaking out into the first verse of ‘morning has broken’. Andy cracked up almost immediately, laughing her ass off whilst I buttered the toast and handed her a plate. I needed to stop ogling at her smile and her figure, she would be the death of me otherwise.