💀🤡🎈

Bev swims closer to me in the water while Bill, Stan, Mike and Ben all have chicken fights.

"I think that you deserve to know what we have been doing lately." She says in a serious tone.

"What do you mean by tha-" I begin.

"It's complicated and you might not believe me. Believe us." She interrupts.

I nod and she continues,

"There was a- is a creature that- attacked us."

I nod again, confused.

"Yes, a creature. Well, we think it's a creature. It's a clown."

I looked at her with a confused expression, but she continues again.

"And it terrorized us not too long ago. See Stan over there? The scar on his face? That was the clown disguised as his worst fear. We all have our own scars from that experience."

I nod, but I decide to say something,

"So, are you saying that this-this clown is a shapeshifter? Is it still around?" I ask.

"Yes the clown is a shapeshifter, and yes it is still around. But we hurt it bad. It won't be back for a while." She says and looks down at the water.

"This is all so serious, did you tell your dad?" I question.

She shook her head.

"Why don't we get out of the water and relax?" I say.

She nods her head smiles slightly.

We lay down together and she looks a little bit sad. I decide that I'd just put my hand near hers so that she knows that I'm there.

She notices, smiles, and holds my hand. I blush and I try not to get too flustered at it.

The rest of the boys get out of the water and Richie and Eddie must've left to go to the arcade.

Stan and Bill emerge holding hands (which was extremely cute) and Ben and Mike emerge individually.

Mike nods at Ben mysteriously and Ben straightens his shoulders and says,

"Could I please talk to you in private, Beverly?"