Ts- Love, Burst in and Suddenly|Part IIIB

Start from the beginning

he is truely a Bagad billa,she thought irritately.

Trying hard to come out when a soft whimper escaped her mouth as his finger pushed inside her, but she felt relieved when he left her hands making her free.

Holding him tight by his back digging her nails as if punishing him she broke the kiss being out of breath, he looked at her with a boyish grin as his finger was still inside her,while she glared at him"I hate you"she wishpered while twisting her mouth in an irked manner but soon moan out his name as he took out and once again entered.

He chuckled at this while she looked side ways showing she is still angry,he smiled and nuzzled on her neck making her hands reach out to hold him,"I'm sorry" he whispered against her ears,nibbling on her earlobe "it's just,I can't take this bold side of my wife for a long time"

She blushed hard at this but remained silent caressing his hair lightly as he dropped kisses all around her neck softly. "Than what about me? I too can't take this" she said after a pause as he stopped,looked at her face with a small smile "But you promised that you will always handle me in every situations don't you?" he asked"Yes beca--" she started but was cut off "That's enough"he smirked, saying so he pushed his face once again down devouring her chest,bringing out his fingers caressing her body,as she stayed there once again bearing his sweet torture.

He moved downward when he felt satisfied and played with her pitite waist and her small navel making her giggle as times as it tickles there. caressing her slender legs he moved further down when his hands once again touches her sensitive spot making her close her eyes shut as it gave pain at the pit of her stomach. She arched her legs in response when his mouth was merily away from there,his hot breath franing there making her shudder.

He took a deep inhale of her fragnance making him groan with need moving once again to her mouth he kissed her passionately,broking the kiss he looked deeply at her orbs.

"Are you ready?"he whispered making her breathless.

"does it hurts?"

He smiled at her innocence giving a peck on her nose "If I would have been in your place I would have definately answered it"he grinned making her hit on his chest softly, he just chuckled.

"and if you would have really in my place then you wouldn't have been on me like this" she smirked as she saw him making a michmichi face,she giggled as he knotted his brows

"Annika" he groaned in response"what was this?"

"the response to your stupid answer"she huffed giving a taunting glare.

He smiled sheepishly "but how would I know about it?"

"but what if it hurts?"she could sense the fear in his voice.

smiling to her self she took him in for a soft kiss"Until and unless you are here with me nothing will harm me"

He smiled and with in a sec he was away from his jeans as well as from his boxers,as he moved inside her she moaned out loud as the pain it caused was unbearable,he was amused by the tightness and started giving small pecks on her lips trying to soothe her pain as he saw tears coming out from the corner of her closed eyes,he kissed her closed eyes sucking the tears and opening them with his lips making her look at him with red eyes,she smiled weakly at him while he put a few strands at the back of her ear tenderly"I Love you"he whispered"Me too"she said, kissing him to the obvious,after a few second he started moving inside her when he felt her little relaxed and eventually both of them were in their world of ecstasy meeting each other in every way possible.

M O R N I N G

Shivaay stirred in his sleep because of the vibrating of the mobile, he looked up and saw that it was annika's mobile being sleepy, he just bumped on the matress and extending his hands to his side,he pocked her in an attempt to make her awake,"Anni your phone" he whispered hoarsily now this time shaking her a little hard,she just made an irking face,"Aahh! what's the problem Shivaay?" she said irritately"let me sleep"