Ts- Love, Burst in and Suddenly|Part IIIB

DISCLAIMER - IT CONTAIN MATURE STUFF, SO DO READ IT ON YOIR OWN RISK.

"Out in to the world we go,Planning future shaping years.LOVE burst in and suddenly,All our wisdom disappear.LOVE can make the summer fly,All the rules we make are broken.Yes LOVE, Love changes every thing, Now I tremble at your name. Nothing in the world will ever be the same!"

"I need this Shiv"she wishpered breathlessly as she misses the pleasure he was giving her just a few minute ago,she know that she is ready now ,ready to take this relation to the next level.

He smiled ever so softly and kissed her,she too did the same and in between this his hand were able to free her from the white kurta just leaving her in her lingerie,she gave out a soft whimper as his cold hand finally roamed around her back and finally stopping at the hook of the brasserie.he parted his lips from her and moved downwards once again giving soft peck from the lenght of her jaw to her cleavage,she just closed her eyes in bliss not able to do anything as he sucked her from above the cloth.

clutching on to the white bedsheets tightly as shivaay finally opened her brasserie with a swift click and throwing it at some corner of the room, she felt his lips on her moulds.

Ahh this feeling

she felt as if she was in some other world,feeling a sharp pain at the pit of her stomach while her heart was on a whole new speedy phase,her uncontrolled mouth which now seemed to be more out of of control whispering his name over and over again which she never thought she had that tone. He kissed her peaks trying his best not to be hard on her but it seems she want more,as her hand slowly slipped onto his hair pushing him more and her moans were the other reason for him to get hold on,getting the pleasurable hint the last string of sanity went and what left was only her and more of her.

He sucked harder this time,making her arch her back in bliss but soon a loud moan escaped her mouth when he bite her hard,his other hand kneading playing with the other while his mouth doing things to the other one and she just lay there taking the pleasure he was giving her,he seemed to be out of control,continuosly marking her ,nibbling her fiercely,when it went out of control,she just pulled him up by his hair and kissed him hard while his hands continue to massage her there.

He tried to come out of the kiss so that he can devour her more but she didn't let him else she rolled and now she was on top of him,kissing him to the obviousness,parting she kissed his both eyes,then cheeks and moved towards his ear"enough of your torture now let me love my husband"she whispered inaudible bitting his earlobe while he smirked,he was just waiting for this, waiting for his fierce Pannika in action and from the back of his ear,she strated to give his open mouth kisses descending down towards his jaw line and then his neck,his hand now moved all around her bare back freely recognising every inch of her smooth skin.

She kissed every visible skin of his and when her mouth romed on his upper front part he lost all his control,she was just torturing him with her bittersweet mouth but no now it's enough,groaning he hold her tightly with her waist and rolled, she just pout in response with displeasure as he ddin't let her touch him pinching her hands at the side of bed with both his hand she struggle to get out of it"aarrghhh! Shi---" her words died in his mouth as he took her mouth once again,holding both her hands in his big one,he decend down his other hand at the lining of her small piece of her cloth making her struggle hard to come out of his hold.

He tried to freed her from the cloth but being restless he just tore apart it making her gasp in his mouth and she shudder when his hands come in contact with her small bundle of nerves,caressing her wet region, kissing her mouth while his other hand still tightly clasping her both hands above her head,she felt worse, the need to touch him was making her lost her little left over sanity.