PETER IT'S JACK AND ROSE

CONTINUE IN FANFIC WRITING- 

James typed quickly. The image Remus had sent him had gone threw. However, Peter seemed to be off the grid. The messy-haired boy shook his head in amusement. He slipped his IPhone into his back pocket, resting against his wand.

He pulled open the door of the boys dormitories and jogged down the stairs. By the looks of things, Remus was sitting under the Beech Tree at the black lake.

He climbed through the fat ladies portrait before she stopped me.

"Eh, Mr Potter, not getting up to trouble are you?" She said.

"Well, I couldn't promise that. However, I'm actually looking for Remus." The boy smirked at the portrait.

"Ah, Mr Lupin, he headed down to The Black Lake with some books. He was apparently looking for Black "

"Really? That's helped a lot, thank you."

James left the Fat Lady quickly. He walked towards the black lake towards the sandy-brown haired boy with a book in his hands.

"Percy Jackson? Who's percy Jackson? And why is he on your book cover?" James asked.

"It's a Muggle book, James." Remus replied, rolling his eyes as James sat next to him.

"So...Sirius and Marlene?" James asked. Remus nodded towards the pair. They were currently laughing and sharing pecks on the cheek.

"Oh our Paddy-foots all grown up." James put his hands to chairs and stared at Sirius in mock adoration. Remus' lips twitched as he turned the page.

"Oh who's Annabeth?" James peaked over Remus' shoulder.

"Percy's girlfriend."

"Go on Percy."

"He's a book character, you realise?"

"Who else do you know that can get a girlfriend?"

"Sirius."

The two boys sniggered.

A/N so did you enjoy this type of chapter. I'm thinking of doing this more often. Tell me what you think.

Remember requests are still open, so just comment or PM me to get one.

Night
Rabia