BALLOONS FLYING AWAY

It was a normal day and Gertrude was in her English class.

She looked out the door and saw people carrying balloons around the school.

"OHMYGODBALLOONS" she shouted in her mind.

20 minutes later, an announcement was said over the intercom. "All first year students come to the canteen with a pen for a surprise"

Gertrude and her classmates made their way to the canteen. There were balloons of every color everywhere.

Gertrude, Patricia, Betsy and friends sat at a table together.

The teachers explained what the balloons were for. "You're going to write down anything your worried or stressed out about on paper and then you're gonna tie the string of your balloon onto the paper". 

Everyone received a balloon, but some people let go of theirs and the balloons flew up to the ceiling.

Gertrude and her friends didn't have any worries, surprisingly. So, they wrote down random ass shit on their paper. 

"Sub2willNE" Gertrude wrote on her paper

"Hello my name is betsy I have no worries" Betsy wrote on her paper.

"Will I be like ricegum when I'm older" Patricia wrote.

everyone finished writing on their papers and they stood up from their seats.

Gertrude, Patricia, Betsy and friends walked outside with the rest of their classmates.

Everyone talked for a few minutes, Then, the teachers started counting down before we let go of our balloons.

"5..." 

"4..."

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

Everyone let go of their balloons.

The balloons flew into the far distance, never to be seen again.