One

"What...?" you mumbled in disbelief

"I said..." Your father sighed repeating what he said "Your going to be married with one of the Zoldyck Family"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You grumbled as you father and mother dragged you to a dinner party with the Zoldycks.You family is skilled witn the art of assassination,much like the Zoldycks.But even with the best efforts your family still came second.

This marriage,as your dear father said,would bring in much more potiential for your family.That would be super fun if you wouldn't have to marry...him.

You glared at the boy that leaned against the wall.Tuxedo jacket un buttoned and un buttoned tie hanging loose.This boy was mere definition of messy.And hot...your mind silently added.

"See (y/n) he doesn't look bad!" You father chuckled.Your mother smiled and urged you to follow."Why don't you both enjoy time together?" You blanched and made a disgusted face."No" you gritted your teeth "Let me be" You turned and walked away.

"Oh...my" Your mother sighed."It's all right she'll have to accept him one day anyway" Your father sighed as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You munched your way to the buffet.You grabbed each of everything and made your way to the roof.Yes,roof,you always did like the heights.You jumped up easily only tomeet the person you avoided.

"Killua Zoldyck"

"Pig"

You twitched at the insult "Pig! Pig!" Killua rolled his eyes sitting up. "Shut up your making to much fuss hag..." he yawned. "You..." You glared at the white haired boy.

"So we're getting married" He said casually. "Why are you so calm!?! You want to marry me!?!" You groaned and plopped a cookie to calm your nerves."Oh..don't be so arrogant,who would want to marry you" Killua smirked stealing one of you cookie.

You rolled your eyes and plopped down the roof.You chewed on a chocolate cake now looking over the distance.The view was actually nice.It would have been perfect if the prick next to you didn't exist.

Killua's eyes glimmered at the cake and plopped down next to you stealing you food yet again.Thos time you decided to ignore him.You knew he had an obsession over chocolates.

You sighed picking up the last piece of cake at the same time as Killua. "What the-LET GO!" You glared at him. You are very protective over foods. "No way It's delicious!" You butt headed him and jump away from his punch. "It's mine snowy!"

"Snowy? Never one to insult are you!?!" Killua smirked making a stance. "And you're the one always to insult!?!"  You smirked back pulling out your hand gun.

Not much latter sound of cursing,gun shot,kicking,yelling,punching,groaning was heard. You mother and father could only sigh knowing the only one in the family uses gun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the matter of fact i copied this