Four

" Aunt Mito ! I'm Home ! " Gon called out happily. The door opened reveling a middle aged woman. She look very pretty in your opinion.

" Welcome home !" She smiled and it became wider when she saw Killua. " Killua " She hugged him tightly. " Hello Aunt Mito ! " Killua chuckled hugging back.

" Oh ! and who is this !?! " Aunt Mito smiled looking at you. "This is (y/n) " Gon introduced. " N-nice to meet you... " You bowed.

" Your a girl right !?! Not like that blonde pretty kid right ? "

'Pretty kid?'  " Yeah I'm a girl... " you sweatdrop.

" Even though she's barely like one~ " KIllua joked with Gon though the boy barely knows what it means. " What.Did.You.Say ? " You smiled and pointed a gun to his head.

" N-nothing ! N-nothing at all ! " Killua said nervoulsy hiding behind Gon. "Ah I'm so happiy finally ! A person to go shopping with ! " The older lady said all to happy.

You blushed as she suddenly hugged you but...'I don't like shopping at all' You cried silently inside.

Killua who was the only one here to know you we're a lesbian/tomboy smirked.

'Damn him...' You cursed. " Alright then ! Come in ! Come in ! Help yourself  to some meal ! " Aunt Mito gestured towards the food on the table.

You look at the food then back at her. 'Okay so maybe she isn't so bad'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sighed and rubbed your gull stomach. Killua and Gon though, kept eating like there's no tomorrow.

" Swoh (y/n) doh youh like tuh huant ? " gon said with he's mouth full. " Hunt !?! Gon a proper lady wouldn't like that ! " Aunt Mito chided.

" Well...I...actually...do " sheepishly. Gon grinned and swallowed he's food. " Let's go hunting together then !" Gon cheered and you turned  at Killua. " You wanna come ? "

He was about to say something when Aunt Mito intervented. " No no he'll be staying with me to do dishes " She sighed dissapointed that you weren't what she thought  you we're.

You could only laugh inside and grabbed your sniper to follow Gon outside.

Killua pouted at this. " Aunt Mito ! I wanna Go ! " He whined. But she shook her head " Nuh ! Uh ! Your helping ! " She grinned at the pile of plates.

" Besides I need to talk to you... "  Aunt Mito's tone became serious. Killua blinked and nodded sitting besided her on the sofa.

" Killua... " The white/silver haired boy nodded nervously. " Do you... " He nodded again curiously. " Like (y/n)-chan ? "

Aaannnnndddd cue face palm.

Killua blushed again  at the hundreth time that day. " Wha-you-how-why-don't- " Aunt Mito chuckled pinching the at the white haired boy's cheeks. " Don't underestimate a woman's intituition Killua ! "

Killua grumbled under he's breath something about  'Woman's are scary' Aunt Mito rolled her eyes before it glint excitedly. " So ? When are you going to confess~? "

The former assassin blanched and look away. " Never ! " The middle aged woman sighed expecting this. " Look Killua, there's a festival around the corner, why don't you take her just for fun? hmm..? "

Killua glanced back to the red/pink haired mischievous woman before blushing and murmured a. "Only because you told me to... "

Aunt Mito giggled and nodded " Finally ! some Drama ! "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT

FAVORITE

ADD TO YOUR READING LIST

FOLLOW

THANK YOU!

BY Harudayoshi/ Haru-kun  I'm a boy totally boy