The Chair

Mary's POV

I couldn't feel anything. I tried moving my fingers. Nothing. I heard some talking, but I couldn't make out who it was. When I finally got the chance to get my eyes open, Peevils was right across from me. I noticed that we were both tied up. We were in a dark room with only some water and a light. Someone was coming. I quickly tried to get out of the tape, but I couldn't. Mark came into the room. He had a chair. He folded the chair on the ground and looked at me.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I-I told you. I'm one-" I dared to say.

"No. You not. Who REALLY are you?"

"Um..." I didn't remember. I know I was somebody, but I don't know who.

"You don't remember?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Just like I thought. Ok listen to me, you need to find out who you really are and don't trust anyone, do you understand?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you know who Darkiplier is?"

"WHY DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?" I snapped back. My vision turned red and blue.

"Woah. Look at me, look at me..." He stared into my eyes. My vision was still the same, I don't know why he is looking at my eyes. "Dark, I know you are in Mary, get out."

"WHAT?!?!?" I got up from my seat, surprisingly. Dark was behind me. I glared at him. "Dark, why would try and control me? I trusted you!" I said.

"Mary, see the thing is when you went underwater with Ethan, I saw that. I saw the whole thing, and when they tied you up I knew I had to save you somehow." Dark said.

"Save her?" Mark asked, "you can barely save yourself."

"That's where you're wrong, Mark. See I can save everyone in the world if I wanted to. In order to do that, I needed a, let's just say, a new partner to help with this new project that I am doing."

"YOU BASTARD. I jumped onto Dark, trying to make him choke. As I tried to choke him with all my might I saw the red and blue vision again. "No, not again." I was becoming faint of my surroundings and I couldn't see Mark. I let him go.

"Well looks like my upgrade on you worked." Dark said.

Trembling, I got up. "What upgrade?"

"I gave you the power to kill anyone or anything with just you hand. If you do a choke they would die immediately. Unfortunately, because I gave you those powers, I can take them away."

"Is that why you can into my body again?"

"Yes"

My vision was starting to come back and I could see Mark and Dark again.

"Dark, can you just not interfere with her life. We were just talking about who she really was." Mark said.

"I'll tell you who she really is." Dark said.

"Oh ok. Wha-"

"IN A BATTLE TO THE DEATH."

We teleported to a large area. Peevils was awake now and sitting by Dark. He was sitting on a throne made of what looked like glass. I immediately forgot about that because the color of the throne is black. I was in a front row seat, sitting next to what looked like a ton of Dark versions of normal humans. A man with green hair and a heavy Irish accent asked me,
"Do you know who is going to win?"

"No. I came here from Earth so I don't know what to expect." I replied.

"Ah." We looked down at the field. All of a sudden a loud, booming speaker from, it seemed like out of nowhere, said
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO THE DEATH GAME. TODAY IT IS PLAY WITH YOUR KING DARKIPLIER ON YOUR LEFT." The crowd cheered. I stayed silent.
"AND ON MY RIGHT IT IS THE GOOD VERSION OF HIMSELF, MARKIPLIER." There where some claps, but mostly boos. I stayed silent.

"ON THE COUNT OF THE HORNS, YOU WILL TRY TO KILL EACH OTHER. IF THE CHALLENGER WINS, HE GETS THE NAME OF THE TEST SUBJECT."
So that's what I am to him, a test subject.
"IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO DO THIS, PLEASE ENTER THE PORTAL NOW." A portal was right in the middle of the area. Mark didn't budge.

"NO ONE, OK THEN." Horns sounded. "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"