The Copycat

Phot credit to Cosmic.chara 😀😀
Mary's POV
"Goodbye." I stabbed the traitor right in the heart. I got up and looked at her body. Why must humans look so peaceful while dead? I looked at my phone and Dark texted me.

Did you kill her?

Yeah I did. What now?

There is a car right by the window. Gently, lower her down and clean up. When I take the body, it will be my responsibility.

Ok. I set down my phone and looked out the window. There was a black van there. Andy was in the van, telling me to lower the body. I did as told. Once I released the body, I went to the sink and washed up the blood.

Then I remembered that Mark was right downstairs and he was Amy's boyfriend. I pulled out my phone.

DARK!!

What Mary?

How are wae gonna tell Mark?

We aren't

What do you mean? A black goop came up the window. It formed the exact resemblance of Amy.

"Hi! I'm Amy, aka Peevil." The goop said.

"Wait, I thought you name was Pebbles?" I said

"Oh nonono, I am the dark version of Amy."

"Dark?"

"Yeah like Mark and D- I mean his opposite." She smiled a very creepy smile, but I had no choice but to corroperate. I heard footsteps.

"QUICK, we have to pretend that we are friends." Peevils whispered.

We quickly went out of the bathroom and started laughing. Mark and Ethanwere half way up the stairs when we started laughing.

"Well what is so funny?" Makr said.

"Amy told me a real funny joke. Can you tell it again?"

"Sure," In my head I was wondering what she would do for a joke, "what did the tiger say to the lion?"

"Get off my turf, ya lying lion?" Ethan asked.

"No, close though, it was get a moose on the road or I'll call the cheetahs." (AN: the moose is to get a move on and the cheetah are the cops super funny right?)

Mark laughed so hard that he almost cried, but his face got really red.

"Mark are you ok?" I asked
"Yeah I'm ok." He said while getting back on his feet.
"Do you need any water?" Peevils asked.
"No, I'm good." Mark replied.
"Ok, well I was just about to show Mary the pool, do you wanna come with us?" She asked, looking right into Mark's eyes.
"Sure!" We walked down the stairs, then for some reason, Peevils pulled me back.

"Peevils, what are you doing?" I asked.
"Look, Dark told me that he is running out of time, to live anyways, and he wants you to speed up the process." She said.
"You mean kill him right now?"
"Yeah, in the pool, can you drown him?"
"I can try, but how will I lure him into the pool?"
"I have an idea, but just give me an hour to think it out, ok?"
I put up the ok symbols on my fingers.

~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~

I wanted an hour by the pool with Mark, Ethan, and Peevils. They were talking about what they were going to do for their next charity livestream. Mark was, sort of, suntanning while giving Peevils littles pecks on the cheek. I think she was waiting until the perfect time to drown him. 

"Hey Mark, wanna swim int he pool?" She asked. Well, its time. 

"I don't even have my swimsuit on." Mark said. 

"Well then put one on, I'll help." 

Mark blushed a bright red, "Amy, not in front of our guest." 

"I asked her and she doesn't mind, right?" She looked at me. 

"Yeah, its ok, I'll stay here with Ethan." I said. I knew I had to do a practice victim. 

"Ok we'll be right back." Mark and Peevils went back into the house. When she went inti the house she gave me the signal. An ok symbol. I knew what I had to do. I had to kill Ethan. 

Ok first off, sorry for killing Ethan, I had to make the book more funish. And second, thanks for all the support on the book!