01

Yan Da's POV

Ying Kong Shi is finally back at the Ice Palace. How do I feel? Irritated. I glared at his back. Ignoring the Mermaid Princess beside me. I then left the scene going into his room.

I had to leave before I do something drastic. I'm inch away from strangling him and snapping the mermaid princess neck. It's not that I dislike or hate her. I'm just really pissed and jealous.

When I saw him enter the room, I quickly stood up meeting him.

"What are you doing here?" He immediately asked after seeing me.

"You and the Mermaid Princess, what's your relationship?" I asked instead of answering his question.

"It's none of your business."

So, cold. "I see, then you won't mind if I go and see her then." I said, about to leave the room. He blocked me.

"Don't go to her, just ask me everything you want to know." He stated firmly. My heart throb. Pain engulfing it.

Inside. I could feel something broke. Finally! I heard in my mind. I frowned, stopping a bit. I quickly shrugged it off though. Probably my imagination.

"Why are you so protective of her?" I asked him again.

"I told you. None of your business." He coldly replied again. I laughed sarcastically. "This is getting nowhere. I'll just ask her."

I said opening the door. Before, I could go out though he grabbed my arm pulling me aside.

"Don't you dare," he said. I can see the anger in his eyes. I gritted my teeth. I could feel my temper rising. Swiftly, I broke his hold on me. I then brought out my whip and lashed out at him.

Thirty... forty...I'm so angry. In my head, I could feel something sadistic. Urging me, to hurt him more. That made me come back to my senses, stopping me from hitting him more. He looked pained.

"Fine. I won't go to her." I said, leaving the room.

In my room...

I gasped, collapsing on the floor. My head hurts even my chest. What is going on with me? I bit my lip stifling a scream. I could feel something shifting inside of me. Turning and twisting.

Can't bear the pain anymore, I screamed. My back arching into the air. The last thing I remember was the heat engulfing my whole being before I totally lost consciousness.

Outside...

The wind blew harsher. Then it began to rain hard, surprising the people. It rarely rains in the immortal realm. Especially, this strong. The citizens had no choice but to go back into their homes, hoping that the rain would end soon.

Hours later,

I woke up. My head doesn't hurt anymore. However, I feel that something changed. Slowly, I stood up going in front of the mirror. I gasped. My eyes had changed. They are now golden in color. My hair was also longer. It's up to my calves now. Looking closer, I saw that my canines are sharper.

What's going on? I could feel that my aura and my presence had changed too. It's more commanding like raw power.

Though, I'm confuse. I feel refreshed and complete. Like finally, I am whole again. That this is how I'm supposed to be.

Looking at my outfit, I frowned. It didn't feel right. I need to change.

Thirty minutes later, I finally found what I wanted. I quickly changed. After that, I undid my ponytail, comb my hair and let it fall freely. Matching it to my outfit.

 Satisfied, I went straight to the throne room

Satisfied, I went straight to the throne room. Where the family dinner is occurring...

General POV

In the throne room,

"Where is Yan Da?" Flame asked the servants again. It was already the middle of the celebration but she isn't there yet. Everyone but her is in there already for goodness sake.

The door then opened, revealing his daughter.

"Yan Da?" Flame asked. Uncertainty in his voice. Even the other people in the room where stunned. The fire princess seems different. No. She is different.

"Father, I'm sorry if I'm late. I had a difficulty finding the outfit I wanted."

Flame didn't respond. He was busy studying her.

"Father?" Yan Da repeated, bringing King Huo Yi to his senses.

"Just be on time next time. You may seat."

Yan Da took her seat. Looking around her, she met Ying Kong Shi's gaze. It was fixed on her. She smirked, making the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

He didn't know what happened when she left his room but something changed and it scares him.