Agmong

'Its the same path, the same night with the stars hiding behind the clouds. The scene never changes and the wait is always there.

Just like every time, the fear is also there .'

Thoughts were the only speakers in that scenario. Thoughts of a particular person were the only thing which changed.

It used to be why it gave way, later on to curiosity and now, just simple rambling.

All the time, he could only sit and wait in that car which was racing on its own with time. He waits for the man-made thing to once again lose to fate and wait for his body to be thrown out of the car. He never feels the pain, only the adrenaline rush as he falls on to a somewhat smooth surface. Never he knew what he fell on. Since he is accustomed to seeing the same scene with no changes, he knew what was going to happen next.

Amid night, when silence engulfs the world and he knew it was going to be broken apart by a loud screech. The time would have come for him to be thrown out of the car. The car which had skidded along the road went and struck a tree.

Even the tree doesn't change, the tree is the same one with its thick branches and pink covering its branches illuminated by the moon, the only one in the vast sky.

He could see the car burn into flames right in front of his eyes.

Taehyung was woken from the nightmare and finding him covered in sweat like the last time. He was used to not get enough sleep but this particular nightmare always shook him at the core. Every month around the first week, he woke up with fear clutching his heart. The astonishing fact is that it's the same dream.

When he was in his hometown, Daegu the nightmare had occurred thrice a year only but for some reason, the soul of Seol rekindle the dream more frequently.

During his trainee days, the nightmare came four times a year. As each year passed, the frequency gap reduced and it to one per month. He doesn't know why he is seeing this. The only thing he was to assure that it will occur only in the next month.

He moved out of his bed to take the jacket which his mother has given him before he was coming to Bighit. He takes the jacket to his bed clutching it close to him and his fingers started to fumble along with the pocket. The sleep starts to engulf him once again and on one of his hands, a locket with a V shape has been secured.