Bacheloratte party

Start from the beginning

We head for the black van and when we get outside we saw some of my fathers man, and as they stood to attention
"At ease boys"
I said and they eased up
"You boys go get me my prisoners, 4 of them and one of you go get their files in my room I forgot them there."
And they moved to do as told.
"What are we doing with prisoners Linda"
Thea asked me curiously but interested as well.
"Well like I said you will have to wait and see, and we a player short"
I said taking out my phone and dialing Brian's number
He picks after 3 rings
" what do you want Linda!"
Rude as always
"Wow no need to be rude I don't need your attitude Brian"
I know I'm making him even more annoyed
"What do you want Linda I'm busy "
He says annoyed making me almost burst in laughter but I hold myself sensing he was already not in the mood for my taunts.
"Ok ok fine, me and the girls are playing death raw sand and we a player short, wanna join."
He's is quite
If I know him like I think I do he is probably thinking is Thea is gonna be there.
"R1000 per person winner takes all"
I added to sweeten the pot
"Well you should have lead with that on my way"
We hang up as the guys put the prisoners in the van, and one gives me the files.
We get in and I ask one of the guys to bring me a bottle of Russian vodka and gin and four glasses as we waited for Brian.

When Brian came we drove up to a near by construction site
Owned by us of cause

As we load them down and we put them in the holes I start explaining how the game works.
"So this is how it goes"
" each of us will choose who will represent us and put them in a hole and fill it with cement up to the neck. Leaving only their heads, the game will be to motivate them if that's even possible to live longer then the other guys, who Evers guy that dies last is the winner"
I look at Thea and Maria and the look of determination is on their faces.
"Ok so let's choose"
Said Maria

After choosing we pour the cement on them and then the motivation starts
I go first
" if you die last"
I say to my guy looking through the guys file.
It it shows that he has a pregnant wife and will be due in the next two months.
"I will grind your head and make it into a sausage and feed it to your pregnant wife"
Shutting his file and putting on my lap.
Thea fake gasps
"Savage"
She says with a smirk but she was just into what ever I said as much as I was.
Maria's turn
"I see you not married"
She said looking at his file
"But you do have a little brother and a sister so if you win I won't sent them your head"
Oh savage
Thea's turn
"And you my young man your file says you have no sister no brother and no wife,
She says
"But it does say you have a mother, so if you Win I won't send her bits and pieces of your face and last will be you brain"
Oh man they really motivating these guys
Now Brian's turn
"Ahh my turn"
He looks the file of his guy
" I'm a simple man so I will make it simple,
If they all die before you, I will set you free"
What the fuck!!!
"WHAT"
Me and the girls say
"Hey these are the rules, motivate with no limitations"

One hour later after drinking the prisoners breaths were labored,
Any time now one of them will die but it seems like Maria's own is almost there.

And like I called it Maria's guy dies first and I stand and went and brought back an exa and a saw.
"Choose your weapon"
I said and she chooses the saw
"Now this is the fun part, while the others watch just the motivation they need"
I said with an evil laugh
She sawed the guys head of clean might I add as if she's done it before
Brian's guy dies next then mine.
Thea won the game Brian and I choose the exa and Thea the saw.
"So I'm guessing his pregnant wife will be eating his head then"
I said
"You wouldn't thou right?"
Brain asked me
"Why not, you know better then anyone in this family that a promise made is a promise kept"
Brain shook his head and walked but not before shuttering my soul
"Yea tell that to shadow"
I thought the world was gonna shallow me whole.
Thea and Maria were by my side immediately
"It's always gonna come back to that won't it"
More to myself then them
"In time, all in due time"
Maria said

When we got home we went and showered and got dressed
The girls said it will be my bachelorette party
So we dressed to perfection
Me in a cream white body hugging dress, mid thigh length with gold and silver with a red bottom stiletto. I used a hot comb and straighten my hair and light makeup with dark shade of purple on the lips.
Maria had on a red body hugging dress mid thigh, with black and red with red bottom stiletto. She had her hair into  weaves with a smoky eye and a nude lip.
And Thea had on a black high waist shorts with and a white backless top and plain black with red bottom stiletto. She had her hair in tight curls and a natural makeup and a light shade pink on her lips.

We went to the hottest club in rosebank and we drank and danced till they closed, I found out the girls booked a hotel and have planned this since last week, when we got to the hotel we drank until we passed out.
No strippers or Enzo would hunt them down kill them then come after Thea and me.
Best nigh of my life
Drinking till you pass out now this is the life
For now at least