TTYL

[Y/N] lay sprawled across her bouncy, twin sized mattress. The somber light of her touch-screen phone dimly illuminating the features of her face. The time on her alarm clock read 10:56PM, despite this the tapping sounds had yet to cease.
She then sent yet another message as the faint tapping sounds came to a brief halt as moments later a soft chiming sound echoed into her ears.

[1 New Message]
[Y/N] smiled as she gently pressed her finger against the glass screen of her phone as the action brought her to the messaging app. Her eyes scanned across the dim screen as she read the most recently sent message from the contact labled 'Stun Gun'. The [H/Ced] girl always enjoyed talking with him although it was simply through text messages, it cheered her up and pulled away negative thoughts of her past.

[Y/N] was rather insecure about herself and her quirk, after her mother verbally abused her when she was a child for it. Her father, she'd never met. He left for another woman before [Y/N] could actually get to remember who he was before he started cheating on her mother. Years had now passed, and eventually  [Y/N] was able to convince her grandparents to let her move in at age eleven, in Musutafu, Japan.

By then, [Y/N] had taught and trained herself in using her quirk, which was called 'Frost Breath'. Manifested at age 5, [Y/Ns] quirk granted her the ability to breathe liquid nitrogen since her blood had unique elements that changed oxygen into freezing air that could reach below -100°F which could freeze things at will. However, if [Y/N] used this ability too much she'll break into a coughing fit which sometimes also lead to her coughing up blood.

[Y/N] let her mouth gape a bit as she let out a soft sigh, the alarm clock now read 11:09PM. She typed a final reply after multiple messages had been sent back and fourth between the two teenagers. After all, she did have a big day tommorow, her first day at Yuuei (UA). After she'd managed to get one of the top scores by her surprise in the entry exams with a whopping 53 Villan points.

TTYL!
Sent.
[Y/N] then turned her phone off, lay it face down on her polished hardwood nightstand and then heaved yet another exhausted sigh as she flopped over on her back. Her [E/C] eyes locked on the white ceiling as she slowly fell asleep while thinking of her conversation with 'Stun Gun'.

Little did she know she was falling in love.

(A/N- Vote Goal; 10 )