Going back.

As texts flowed between the two destined friends, thoughts of earlier were swept away by 'Stun-gun'. Amidst the shallows of her mind rested the thought of the mysterious boy she'd caught eye of earlier.

"Denki." she mumbled to herself quietly.

"Denki Kaminari" that was the name she'd heard from Aizawa earlier in the day. When she thought about it, didn't the name 'Denki Kaminari' mean 'Electrical Thunder'-? [Y/n] shook her head.

She'd been getting consumed in a world of curiosity and thought as she made her way home. Her [E/c] eyes trailed the slightly crowded but nonetheless lively streets of Musutafu before locking with a crosswalk that she'd need to cross. Subtly she walked over to it, the road seemingly empty from what she could tell. Of course, due to her somewhat distant focus on her surroundings; the [E/C] colored girl was about to walk into the path of a moving truck.

Just as she was about to step outwards onto the not-so-busy, yet dangerous, road something stopped her. And it wasn't her conscience. Someone had grabbed the neatly folded collar of her uniform and tugged her back. This action causing her to choke out a few confused words as she watched the moving truck haul past. Strands of her silky, [H/C] hair gently blew to one side of her body due to the wind speed created by the truck.

Whomever had just saved her.
She'd be profusely thanking.
Regardless if she knew them, or n-

"Hey uh- you okay? You look like your life flashed before your eyes- then again it probably d-"
Someone behind her began speaking, rambling on before the grip on her jacket collar shifted to her shoulder. The female quietly glanced over at her saviour, only to lock eyes with a rather familiar boy.

Bright yellow locks of hair, marigold eyes, and most of all.
A black streak shaped like that of a lightning bolt in his hair.

It couldn't have been coincidence, right?

Within the moment, [Y/n] jumped backwards and retracted her limbs slightly in surprise. Her [E/c] eyes studying the features of her fellow classmate whom had effortlessly saved her life. Her heart had nearly gotten caught in her throat out of the sheer shock she'd just faced.

Re-posturing herself, the female cleared her throat and clenched her hands beside her waist. Abruptly she bowed down and apologized to the male for such foolishness on her end.

"I-I must apologize- I got caught up in thought and failed to notice the approaching truck." Then there was a slight chuckle. Her eyes drifted up to meet the amused face of the blonde, before she gave a perplexed look. He'd placed a hand ontop of her head and then proceeded to speak.

"You're so formal! Ease up a lil', okay?" He flashed a grin directed towards her before there was a click from the electronic sign directing them to proceed. The boy blinked and helped her stand straight, before a mischevious look crossed his marigold orbs.

"Care to walk with me?"
[Y/N] gulped nervously, then averted eye contact before smiling nervously. She didn't want to end up with him saving her over her clumsiness right?
She shook her head of the thoughts consuming her mind,

"Sure-!"