'Love Birds'

One day Explanda was at school at lunch sitting at the loser table. His friend durv was sitting across from him. Durv got up to through his lunch away because he doesn't eat because he is a depressed bag of shit. While durv was up throwing away his food Explanda was snooping on his  phone trying to find some naughty pictures, but he found nothing, well actually he did find GENE from the emoji movies phone number! So that was a big score. He quickly wrote down the number on a piece of paper and slid it in his pocket. Explanda was going to call gene the second he got home from school, he was so excited he almost creamed himself. He went through the rest of his day anxiously waiting for each class to end so he could go home and talk to the emoji. Finally, the last class ended and Explanda was on his way home. The second he got home he turned on his camera and called gene, you can see the conversation on YouTube, but it basically consisted of gene saying exact quotes from the movie trailer and music in the background. After Explanda made the video and uploaded it to his channel he called gene back, Explanda was looking for more then just views from gene, he needed more. Explanda dialed up gene once again and they talked for hours upon hours, eventually this turned into a daily thing. Every single day when Explanda came home from school he was on the phone with gene the emoji until the moment he went to sleep. During the weekends and days off Explanda did absolutely nothing except for speak to gene the emoji. He started taking of Mondays so he didn't have to spare school time for emoji time. Eventually Explanda dropped out of high school, he needed all the time in the world to talk to gene the emoji.  Finally, one day gene the emoji asked Explanda out on a movie date to go see the emoji movie! Explanda was so excited he accepted the invitation and they met the next day! When Explanda saw gene in real life he couldn't believe how perfectly round he was, he had the best curves Explanda has ever seen! During the whole movie Explanda admired gene he watched him more then he watched the actual movie, he was just so...perfectly round in person. Gene came over Explanda's house and Gene pinned Explanda on his bed and penetrated him with his huge emoji cock. He thrusted Explanda at speed's never known to be possible to man kind. It was only a few moments before Gene filled Explanda with his emoji cream. Explanda loved it so much. Gene stood up and recited a satanic chant and out of nowhere a whole formed in the floor that lead all the way to the depths of hell. Gene jumped down the whole and Explanda tried going after him but it was too late. Gene had left Explanda all alone in his bedroom crying, Explanda had just fallen in love and his love left him. He didn't know what to do. Explanda became sad and depressed, all he could think about was Gene. He cried every single day all the way up to present day and he will always cry until the day he dies. Explanda will always remember that day, it makes him happy and it fills him with sorrow at the same time. Gene is Explanda's god and Explanda's life!