Hello

Sake8zero : There has to be a reason a pretty young lady would be on a site like this.

Pyt07: Not particularly.

Pyt07: Mostly I was bored. Thank you for the compliment btw.

Sake8zero: I see.

Sake8zero: Just here stealing hearts then?

Pyt07: Hah. Sure

Pyt07 : and you're just here to chat I suppose.

Sake8zero: It does pass the time.

Pyt07: How do you get away with no profile picture?

Sake8zero: Keeping some mystery

Sake8zero: People don't seem to appreciate the art of conversation anymore

Pyt07: There is that.

"F/N? Helllooooo?" The greenette across from you pulled your attention away from your phone.

"Sorry." You tossed him a small smile.

"Still playing with that dating site?" He poked at the food on his plate.

"Yeah most of the guys on here are creeps though."

"Well, you seemed to be pretty into whomever that is." He smirked pointing his fork at you.

"Shut it. This guy seems pretty polite..."

"But?" Zoro asked.

"He's ten years older than me." You sighed.

Not that an age gap is bad but ten years is quite a lot. Even if he was nice so far you weren't sure you'd find much common ground. Having someone to chat with wouldn't be terrible though

"What's the big deal. You're 27 it's not like you're in high school." Zoro grunted.

"Well that's true but when I was starting high school he was graduating college."

"At the very least he could be a sugar daddy." The greenette laughed.

"Why do I hang out with you?" You cut your eyes at him.

"Because I'm your favorite cousin, you love me and I'm irreplaceable." He retorted smugly.

"Alright...ya got me there." You sighed in defeat.

"So, give the old guy a shot. You might like him."

"But he doesn't have any pictures up. What he's like deformed or has a big gnarly scar-" You cut yourself off to back pedal as your cousin deadpanned, "I-I mean not like yours, which is mysterious and handsome. I just mean like what if like half his face is gone or something?"

"If that is the case maybe he wants people to get to like him for who he is and not what's adding to or lacking from his face."

"When did you get so mature?" You muttered lowering your gaze.

___________

"So who's this guy Zoro told me you're talking to online?" Nami asked Leaning over the computer at her station.

"Why does he have such a big mouth?" You rolled your eyes, "We've chatted for maybe two and a half weeks. He's just nice it's really no big deal."

"Zoro said he's 10 years older than you." She whistled.