xi

"I was surprised too, when the guy suddenly say that he's my boyfriend." I told Baekhyun, stirring the coffee.

"Haven't you ask your parents about that? I think you actually suffer from amnesia…wait I'm going to check with Dr. Choi for that."

"There's no need. If I am really suffering from amnesia, then let it be. I think that there's a reason for it too, maybe what I've forgotten are those bad memories."

"Probably. Bad memories are meant to be forgotten, though. Never mind, you still have me to make new and good memories." He chuckled. I chuckled as well. "Are you eating well?"

"Well, actually I've only ate sandwich this morning and I was quite busy afterwards. I have to help in a surgery later, Jaeyoon."

"Get some foods before you go to the surgery. Surgeries usually take a long time."

"Yes, I will, my girl." He laughed slightly and replied me. "Dr. Im is calling now. I better get going first! I'll call you when I have time later! Bye, Jaeyoon."

"Bye." I smiled and told him. I finished the remaining coffee and headed out from the cafeteria, looking for somewhere calm and peaceful to sit down and do some revisions.

"Jaeyoon." I heard a voice called, when I was about to fall asleep. I looked up and saw one of my coursemate, Hyojin, smiling at me. I grinned widely at her, and said, "Hyojin! Come, sit here." I patted the vacant seat beside me and invite her. She hesitated for a while, before sitting down beside me.

"I haven't seen you after I got back, where have you been?"

"I…well, Jaeyoon, listen me out first. If I don't tell you about this, I'll feel sorry for myself." She fixed her red hair, and told me.

I frowned a little bit. "Yeah, say it."

She suddenly kneeled down in front of me, which made me surprise much. I quickly pulled her up but she refused to get up.

"I'm sorry, Jaeyoon. I didn't mean to steal Jongseok from you." She cried out. "He was the one who suggested us to be together. I'm sorry, Jaeyoon."

"What are you talking about? Who's Jongseok?" I frowned and asked. I don't understand the situation right in front of me…and who is the person named Jongseok? Hyojin looked up, her eyes were teary.

"You don't know Jongseok?" Her eyes widened a bit. I just shook my head. Is he someone that I am suppose to know?

"Jongseok…Jongseok is your boyfriend, Jaeyoon-ah."