Chapter 11

"Come on, into the shower." Tomlinson was already stripping off the minute they got through the door of their quarters. Harry followed suit more slowly.

"Where's the fire?" he complained as he shed his uniform. "I have to study for my History of Flight exam tomorrow."

"It can wait. This can't."

"What, a shower?" He trailed Tomlinson into the fresher cubical. There was a hunger in the older cadet's eyes that made him nervous. What if Tomlinson had decided to finish what he'd started at the shooting range? Just the memory of his partner down on his knees, taking Harry's cock in his mouth, was enough to make him hot and cold all over.

"Not just a shower." Tomlinson practically pushed him into the hot spray of water and followed him in.

After so many nights of showering together, he was almost used to it. Mainly because when Tomlinson washed him, as he insisted on doing, he was careful to keep a certain distance between them and only to touch nonsexual parts of Harry's anatomy —his back, his shoulders and arms, sometimes his chest. So Harry was more than a little surprised when Tomlinson wound long arms around his chest and pulled him close so that his entire backside was flush with his partner's front.

"Hey, what are you doing?" he protested weakly as warm, soapy hands began to roam over his chest. He could feel Tomlinson's cock throbbing against his naked ass, which concerned him —but not enough, apparently, to keep his own shaft from reacting to the erotic situation. Once again it was hard and ready, almost brushing his belly with its straining eagerness.

"I'm doing what I should have done from the first," Tomlinson answered, his voice a low growl in Harry's ear. "I'm giving you some stress relief." He reached down and encircled Harry's cock with one soapy hand.

"Wait —stop it!" Harry groaned. "Look, just because we had that stupid bet in the shooting range doesn't mean I want you to-"

"Doesn't matter what you want, Green Eyes." Tomlinson's tone was stern even as he stroked slowly from root to tip and back again, making Harry gasp with pleasure. "I saw the way you went for Landrews back there —probably the same way you went for Burns in the mess hall the other day. You're too damn tense and you need a release."

"Of course I'm tense," Harry exploded, still standing rigid in his partner's embrace. "You're constantly with me, touching me, whispering in my ear, but I never get a chance to go off by myself and... and take care of business." It was the first time he had admitted out loud that being so close to the other man aroused him but he was too distracted by the warm, soapy hand encircling his cock to think about it.

"Which is why we're taking care of it now." Tomlinson continued to stroke, reaching down with his other hand to cup the tender sac below Harry's shaft.

"God!" Harry gasped as his partner's long, clever fingers explored his naked cock and balls. What Tomlinson was doing to him felt incredible and yet he knew he ought to stop it. "At least...at least let me do it myself," he protested weakly.