Back Home

Hey guys sorry for the delay on this chapie been really stressed partly with a vacation and having to turn in the work I would be missing. any way yep so sorry.

~Abbi€~

*Paige*

Its 3am in the morning the day after the whole going to the police thing. The only reason I'm at a flippen airport at this god for sacken hour is because liam wanted the earliest flight possible to get to kassidy faster. The plane is heading for my home town Show Low, which is close to Phoenix.(btw real place)

Right now I'm sitting in first class, because Niall insisted that I sit up there with him. Plus he wouldn't let me buy my own ticket. After refusing for him to pay and liam getting fusterated with me. Because I. so stubberen, I finally gave in.

So here I am sitting in first class with Niall next to me and liam on the other side. Liam had finally fallen to sleep after struggling for a little. I swar he was being worse than a three year old. But its understandable considering his sister being kidnaped and all.

I was really worn out from all the things that have happened so far.

•first there's the whole Kassidy getting kidnapped

•Then finding out she's in my home town

• And going to my home town

I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when someone tapped my shoulder. Only to find out it was liam, which I was not expecting it to be. Then I looked at Niall only to find out he was passed out. Liam started leaning over to whisper in my ear.

"Hey paige sorry I've been being such a douge bag lately."

"Hey its understandable I would probably be ten times worst than you if it was my sister."

"I know its just you've been doing all you can to help, when you didn't have to do anything and I sn-"

I didn't let him finish before I cut him off, because I was hoping he would do the same if it had happened to me.

"Hey like I said before don't worry about it you're under stress 'cause your sister is missing, and i'd hope you would do the same if something like that happen to me, so don't worry about me worry about finding your sister."

He looked at me for what seemed like a minut before nodding to agree with what I had just said.

We had just landed and Niall was still sleeping so I was going to wake him up. I shuck his sholder first, he only stirred a little. So I shock him some more this time getting him to wake up. He stretched a little then barley opened his eyes. He finally opened his eyes all the way and smiled when he saw me. I smiled back at his cuteness.

His hair was a little out of place and his hat was on the ground so I picked it up and put it on his head. He finally got up and grabbed his stuff with one hand and took my hand in the other. We walked off the plan hand in hand. I saw him blushing slitly but didn't point it out.

*Niall*

It was 3am and I was pissed at Liam but also happy at the same time. Currently we were standing at the ticket thing buying tickets. I was arguing with Paige on buying her a first class ticket so she could sit with me. We sat there for about 15 minuts arguing about it till Liam snaped and told paige to let me buy the ticket. She gave in and I bought the ticket.

We went and got ourselfs seated and waited for the plane to take off. Liam was acting like a three year old, and it was starting to piss me off more. Finally he had fallen asleep, which I was happy about cause now I didnt have to punch him. I was starting to fill me eye lids get heavy and soon enough I couldn't keep them open so I closed them and drifted off to sleep.

Next thing I know is I'm being shaken. I moved a little but I was trying to go back to sleep. But they shook me again, finally giving up and opening my eyes. When they were fully open I smiled cause I saw paige, she smiled back at me.

She bent down to pick up something, when she came back up she had my hat. She placed it on my head gently, like I was a little kid. I got up and grabbed my stuff with one hand. Then I hesitated for a moment but grabbed her hand. We walked off the plane hand in hand, I could feel my cheeks start to heat up. I was just hoping that she didn't notice me blushing.

We all hoped in a car and started towards the Turner house hold. Apparently her family was on vacation so we had the house to ourselfs . When we arrived at the house it wasn't as big as ours but it had this homie feeling.

We walked inside since it was so late we all went to bed. Liam dove for one of the two couches they had, while Zayn took the other. Lou and Harry took the other two rooms and that left me and Paige with her parents room. We laid on the bed and we both feel asleep instently.

*Kassidy*

I don't know how many days i've been in this. crap of a place. I'm in some kind of room, but theres not much light and I've actually found a bathroom. I still get food, but its not the best, but I can't complain cause it is food and with out it I would die.

My mind was racing with thoughts and I started wandering things. Like did they even miss me, did they notice I was gone, were they even looking? With those going threw my head I started crying, but I stopped when I heard something. I was getting food yes I didn't realize how hungry I was.

So I got up from where I was sitting and got the food and sat back down. I started thinking of the horried day.

~Flashback~

I was driving to the guys house for a bar-b-q(sorry if I s pelt that wrong). But I had to pick up some stuff at the store. I walked in and started looking for the stuff. I walked to the loo 'cause I needed to pee. I did my business, I washed my hands. Then someone came up behind me and put something on my mouth and nose and I pass out.  Then I wake up and I'm I'm a strange room.

~End of Flashback~

That's how I ended up here I still don't know where I am, who took me.

Hey guys sorry it took so long to update I'm going to try at least once a week to update, like on Friday or saturday. so yep I finished my vaca and am back to writing. Also have you heard of 5SOS well if not they are currently touring with 1D and you should check them out. BTW there real name is 5 Seconds Of Summer. Also if u happen to like them go to my twiter and tell me its on my profile thingy.or u could go to my message board

The for being amazing readers only

~Abbi€~