Second First Date

Paige POV

That date was like my dream date, well it was my dream date but it was going perfect. I don't know why I ever wanted rain in my dream date it kind of ruined the date. Well it wasn't all that bad, because he basicly  stripped in front of me, but the food was ruined and it looked really good.

Anyway other than that the date was really good, I hope he asks me again. I really really like him. Just then Kassidy comes running into my room screaming, I thought something happened. She plopped down on my bed like she was waiting for something. I just looked at her like she was crazy then she started to talk.

"I need to know how the date went give me all the dets. Don't spare the details not even one."

"Alright fine, we went on a walk at the park and at the end was his car. He then blind folded me, and we drove for what seemed like forever. Then he helped me out and we walked for a bit,then he took off the blind fold and we were in a green me dow. I saw what looked like a picnic a little bit aways. and we started walking towards it. My suspitions were correct, it was indeed a picnic. He started pulling out food I was in shock. Just then it started to rain, he was really fast about it but the food still got ruined. He grabbed the basket,the blanket, and my hand and we took off to some little cabin. I was really quit cute, then when we got there he just walked right in. I asked him why he just walked in, then he explained that it was his. Next thing I know he's stripping in front of me, I looked at him like he was crazy. He told me to do the same if I didn't want to get hypo. So I changed in the bathroom and put a blanket around me. We lad on the bed talking and soon I fell asleep."

"Wow that sounds just like your dream date."

"Ya it does but I don't know why I ever wanted rain it kind of ruined things."

"Well maybe he'll ask you out again."

"I really hope so."

*Niall POV

Well that date was her dream  date I hoped she liked it. But her dream date just had to have rain, it ruined the food. But her being there made up for it. After we got home I started to walk to my room when Lou called me into his room. So walked in and he told me to sit down, so I did.

"How did the date go?"

"I was perfect, there are literly no ways to explain it."

"Wow so like you had a good date"

"The best".

You got up to leave but Louis stopped you bye saying,

"You should ask her out again"

You stood at his door for a few seconds thinking about it, when you finally came to the decition that you were going to ask her out again. You nodded and walked out with a smile, going down to Paiges from and knocking on the door. Then you heard the door handle start to move so you backed up. Kassidy walked out of the room and down to hers. You walked into Paiges room and stood there for a second before you spoke. When she actknologed you you finally spoke.

"Hey look I'll understand if you say no, but I hav-"

"Just say it already, please"

"Paige will go on a second date with me."

"Of course."

You smiled walking out of her room, but stopped right outside her door.

"I just want to know if tomorrow will work for you?"

"That's perfect." she said.

Then you walked down to your room, called to make reservations to this really nice italian restrante. I just hope we won't be interrupted by fans and the date and ruin it.

*Next day(still nialls pov)

Today was the day for our second first date, this is going to be perfect, or at least I hope so. For this date it was at an amazing place called Luginies. We were on a patio in this beautiful garden, it was perfect.

For this date I was wearing a tux, and paige wouldn't let see what she was wearing. She is also going to meet at the place, Kassidy is going to drop her off.

*At the place*

So I have been waiting here for a few mineuts, but I also came 15 early to make sure everything was perfect. When Paige came she looked, well there are no words to explain how perfect she looked. She was wearing a purple dress with black heels, her hair was curled to perfection, and her make-up done perfect. she took a seat and we started eating when I heard this high pitched scream. I jumped out of my seat, and a bunch of screaming girls came running at us. I grabbed Paiges hand and we took off, we had to stop so she could take off her heels. Then we were off again I found an abandanded building and went in there with Paige. We sat there for awhile, when I cheaked the time it was 2 in the morning.

"So much for our second first date."

"What are you talking about" she said.

"Well I was hoping that this date would be better, the food got ruined on the last one."

"Niall don't worry this has been the best date anyone has ever taken me on. This date was fun,all the others dates that I have ever gone on were boring."

" Really,I just wanted to have at least one perfect date with you"

Just then she grabbed my hand, and I know it may have been early for this but I started leaning in. I kissed her soft lips and it was litterly the best someone could ever have. When we finally heard no screaming we got up and left. When we got back to the house at 3 in the morning, we had walked in with Kassidy,Liam, and Louis sitting on the couch staring at us. We just walked up to our rooms, when I was in mine I sat down on the bed to try and go to bed. But o just couldn't stop thinking about that kiss.

*Paige POV*

When we got home from our second first date, we walked into Kassidy,Liam, and Louis sitting on the couch. We were probably going to get yelled at for being out till 3am. But we just walked up to our rooms, when I got to mine, I just sat on my bed thinking about the kiss. His lips were so soft, it was the best kiss I have ever had.

Hey guys sorry for the delay on updating I have been busy with stuff the past couple days. Any ways let me know what you think on this chapter, cuz I think its just going to b a filler.

Vote/comment

Also best comment for next chapter gets a dedication.

Thanks and have a great day

~Abbi€~