Steamy Impala (straight smut)

You see him across the bar, sitting with two other males, he has long brown hair and from how he towers over the other two, even though he is slouching slightly, you can tell he is tall. His smile is contagious so you can't help it when you are catching it and a huge smile is spreading across your face. You want him to take you home tonight and you are not the kind of person who would let someone like that get away. You see one of the other gentlemen at the table glance at you, he has dirty blond hair that is cut short, with a very muscular body you can see the muscles bulging from the tee shirt he is wearing, and if you didn't want that tall handsome man in front of him you would have already jumped his bones. Then the most amazing thing happens he looks at you, but he doesn't just look, he smirks and winks at you. He turns back to his friends says a few more words, then stands and starts to make his way over to you. Now you can see how tall he really is. Now that he is close you can see every feature on his handsome face. "Hi, I'm Sam I was wondering if I could buy you a drink?" He, Sam, says, and of course he could buy you a drink, he is going to be doing a lot more than that if you catch my drift. "Yes, you can buy me a drink." You blush and you can't tell if it's from his smile when you say that, or if it's because of the embarrassment of being so formal. He turns around and orders two beers, you dislike beers but there is no way in hell you are telling him that especially since you want to get into his pants so bad. So you take the beer and drink it, it's not like one disgusting beer is going to kill you. Then next thing you know he is buying you another one and being the good girl you are you take it. But soon two turns into three and then three turns into four, then you are all giggly and maybe just a little tipsy, so tipsy in fact that the beer now tastes good to you and you want more. Sam takes this as a time to strike and pulls you outside of the bar, then pins you to a car its a really nice car you're not sure what kind of car it is but you like it. "I saw you watching me at the bar, the way you were eyeing me, the needy look in your eyes and I knew I had to have you even if it was just one night." He says while kissing your neck, then he finds your sweet spot, you never understood how one spot on your neck can make you feel so much pleasure but it can. Sam picks you up so you can wrap your legs around his waist him grinding up against you. "I can't wait any longer get in the car." He grunts and you do you climb down from him and get in the back seat, Sam following behind you, he climbs on top of you but he is too tall and has to switch the position so now you are on top straddling his waist you right above his clothed crotch. You want to feel his muscles because even though he is wearing a flannel you can still tell that he has them. As if he is reading your mind he starts to slowly unbutton his shirt, he is teasing you, and it is working you are getting wetter and wetter, he is only three buttons down and you can see the smooth tan skin that is Sams. You pull your shirt over your head now that is is off and you place your hands on his chest tracing every indent with your fingers until you can't take it anymore, you need to feel every inch of skin on him, you start to kiss down his stomach till you are at the edge of his pants and you lick a long strip across the skin. You unbutton Sam's pants and pull them down, you can see his erection pressing against the thin fabric of his boxers and a little stain of precome from just the little movements you just made. You scoot down so now you are lined up with Sams clothed manhood and breathe over it, the hot breath causing him to moan and shiver under you. You pull down his boxers just enough to see the tip and you lick it just to tease him, and it's working Sam keeps saying stuff about how 'he needs more' and 'please baby girl' him begging under you is getting you wet. You can't wait any longer you take his cock out and wrap your lips around it, the precum is salty but you love it. Then you decide to try and take it all, and you push your head down until you are at the base which is covered in soft hair. He can't take it anymore the way you're swirling your tongue and flicking it over the slit, and he cums in your mouth, you swallow the sticky substance in your mouth. "Baby its your turn." He pants out after he has come down from his high. He tells you to sit above his head and you do, he grabs your hips and flicks his tongue out and you feel it run over you, he proceeds to eat you out, licking and sucking on the clit, then you feel your high coming and a few minutes later you cum. It drips out of you and onto Sam he proceeds to clean you up with his tongue. When you guys are all situated he gives you his number and tells you to call him anytime you want, and you leave thinking that this is the best night you have had without sex in a long time.

-----------------------------------------------------------
So I did it, I wrote a Sam x Reader smut sorry if you were disappointed in it this was my first ever xReader smut and also my first ever straight smut so for it being my first I think I did good. Please comment and tell me how to fix them and what mistakes I might have made. Thank you and have a nice day. Also if you liked it please vote.