When it all started.

Start from the beginning

"Good bye mom, let's go Dame-Tsuna." Ieyoshi said as he kiss the cheek of Nana and run towards the door.

Tsuna eat the last piece of breakfast before he say "Goodbye mom." Jump out of the chair and went to the door slowly walking.

"Bye you too, be safe." Nana wave goodbye.

While Ieyoshi was running and meeting some friends along the way Tsuna on the other hand trip again out of nowhere because he was thinking how to destroy a firewall of a certain user.

But once he trip, all the students who saw him laugh at him.

"Hah, Dame-Tsuna trip again."

"Can't believe that his the brother of Ieyoshi."

"I heard that his the older too."

"Are they really Twins?"

The whisper said, he can really heard them clearly. Beside it wasn't the first time this happen, it always then happen.

MiNiSkip.

"Dad." Ieyoshi immediately happily bounce to his father arms.

Ieyoshi was lift by Iemitsu immediately in the thin air like nothing.

"You've grown Iey-kun." Iemitsu said with a smile.

Tsuna sigh tiredly and look at the scene infront of him. They happily talk for a while being Ieyoshi who told his father that his strong that's why he was heavy and say brag about how his the apple of the eye of those teachers.

"Dad has a present neh~" Iemitsu said with a box color green wrapper. It was beautiful thought. Ieyoshi quickly got that gift and happily run towards the living room and open his gift but before he run he shouted.

"Dame-Tsuna barely pass in spelling test today." Then he quickly disappeared to the living room.

Tsuna heavy sigh. It wasn't his fault that his thought flew towards those italian words and english words that he had read in the dictionary.

The spelling was has 20 words.

but 10 of those words wrong because his mind flew to putting 5 simple english words and 5 italian words and the 10 was Japanese words. That's why he got 10/20. And for Ieyoshi, he got 18/20.

Tsuna snap out when a gentle hand pat his head. He look up and meet his father eyes. "Hello, Dad." Tsuna said softly with a soft smile.

Iemitsu immediately lift Tsuna up. "Woa, your light. Aren't you eating properly?" Iemitsu ask.

"I'am eating properly. Maybe I'm just really light." Tsuna said gently.

"How have you been doing Dad?" Tsuna said.

"What's with the stiff manner? Hm~ Are you this shy?" Iemistu said and pin Tsuna's nose.

Tsuna smile shyly and giggle softly. He really is the kid that don't want to be so touchy.

"Now, Are you enjoying school?" Iemitsu ask.

"No...Its boring but I found myself entertained." Tsuna said.

"Then what with the spelling thing I heard about?" Iemitsu said.

"I-I got just...I'm not thinking." Tsuna said shyly, with a flushed cheek. He was really not thinking at all. His mind was lost.

Iemitsu let go of Tsuna, and Tsuna gently got his school bag and look for his test paper and he showed it to his dad.

Iemitsu look at the test paper blanky, you could see that Iemitsu was blinking and rubbing his eyes for what he saw. It went like that for too long making Tsuna worried.

"I'm sorry dad. I'm really sorry...I failed." Tsuna said while he bow politely at his gently.

Then a gentle hand pat his head again.

"Ho-How did you know this words?" Iemitsu ask with a disbelieve.

"Ah-ahm. I found a Italian and English dictionary in the house and some Japanese dictionary too so I was curious and start to read them." Tsuna said shyly and nervously.

Iemitsu then smile brightly and hug Tsuna to the max.

"Ahm..Da-dad can't breath." Tsuna said.

Iemitsu completely smile brightly.

"My Tsuna is a genius." Iemitsu said cheerfully.

Tsuna's cheek went red as ever and he started to feel small as ever he is.

"N-No I'm n-not." Tsuna said softly.

"Can you speak Italian then?" Iemitsu ask.

"Ju-just simple Italian." Tsuna reply.

"Like?" Iemitsu ask.

"Like, Come farebbe?, Come ti chiami?, Stai bene?, Dove vivi?" Tsuna said shyly.

(Traslate: Like, How you'd do?, What's your name?, Are you ok?, Where'd you live?)

Iemitsu stared at Tsuna brightly saying Tsuna was a genius and his proud. Later he gave a gift to Tsuna which a lop top. Tsuna smile and gave thanks to his dad. With this he will be able to start learning how to hack.

_______________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄