Realisation

Nico's P.O.V

I sit in class, bored. My crush for Leo has gotten worse...and I hate it. Why did it have to be me? I pull out my phone secretly and text Bianca and Hazel. No reply. I sigh as I begin to realise that I might never see Bianca again, or speak to her again. The bell goes off and I grab my things and see Leo waiting at the door for me. I sigh and get stopped by Will. "So, Nico...I was wondering why you're ignoring me?" Will asks. I roll my eyes and Leo looks...jealous or worried. "Honestly Will, I haven't been ignoring you, I have a project to do" I say and Will looks upset. "Nico, you have totally been ignoring me! All I did was try to get you to like me back but no, you go and fuck Leo" Will says. My eyes widen and I growl. "What are you on about Will? I have not fucked Leo" I say and Will looks angry. "Sure, tell yourself that, but the whole school knows" Will says and walks off. Leo is blushing. "Who has been spreading rumors about us?" I ask and Leo shrugs as we head to our spot. I hear laughter and whispers as we walk down the hallways and I see Calypso talking to someone and I hear her laughing. 

I sit in class and see Calypso sat behind me. I hear her talking to Percy and see Annabeth glaring at them. "Yeah, Leo totally fucked Nico, that's the reason he broke up with me" Calypso says and I realise Calypso was the one spreading rumors. I turn around and face Calypso. "Stop lying you bitch, just because Leo won't date you doesn't mean he fucked me" I say and turn around. Annabeth high fives me. "I'm only saying the truth, not my fault that you stole my boyfriend" Calypso says and I take a deep breath. Calypso laughs. "And honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Leo sold himself out to you" Calypso says. I stand up and smile. "Don't get Leo involved in your bullshit lies" I say and Calypso giggles. "He's got you so wrapped around his middle finger, can't wait until he leaves your emo ass for me again" Calypso says and I feel my heart breaking. I slap her and she glares at me as we begin to fight.

I sit outside the principal's office with a black eye and cuts and bruises. Calypso is worse as I broke her wrist. I see Leo pass the office and his eyes widen when he sees me. He sits next to me and smiles. "What happened to you ghostie?" Leo asked and I feel my heart race. "I beat up Calypso, she was the one spreading rumors about us" I say. Leo looks shocked and looks at the cuts. He sighs. "Should have known it was her, I'll see you at home later on, good luck" Leo says and heads off to class and I slouch in the chair. I'm falling hard for Leo and I can't help it anymore.