Part 27-28

"What??" I yelled over the phone. "Dad call the police right NOWWWW!" I yelled. "*silence*"
"Hello? DAD?" I yelled.
"Nicki is everything okay baby?" Sevyn's mom said. "Somebody's in our house. My dad stop responding to me." I said panicking. "Let me grab my purse and we need to go over there" Sevyn's mom said.
"I'm coming with y'all!" Trill said.

Sevyn mom came out of her house with her purse and keys. "Sevyn cmonnnnnnnn. Let's gooo!" She said to everybody.
We all got in Sevyn's mom car and she took off. I was so scared, my heart was racing so fast.
5 minutes later... we pulled up to my house. We all got out the car.  "I'll check the house y'all ladies stay right here." Trill said. "Be careful baby" I said "okay baby, Calm down." He said walking up to my house. Trill knocked on the door.

My dad answered. I was relieved. "We just came to see was everything okay, Nicki said some one was in the house and you stopped talking on the phone?" Trill said. "Yes, someone is here." My dad said. My dad stepped outside of our house and Nadia came out and stood at us smiling. "What are you doing here?" I yelled. "Tell her." Nadia said to my dad as she folded her arms. "Tell me what?" I said yelling.
"THAT IM PREGNANT WITH YOUR DADS BABY!!!!" Nadia yelled. I already knew but I just hated that I had to face the reality of it being true. "WHATTTTTTT!!!!!" Sevyn yelled. "She's a minor WHAT THE HELL!!!!" Sevyn's mom yelled at my dad.

Well isn't this great, my ex bestfriend is pregnant by my dad and not only does Sevyn, trill and Layla know about the baby being my dad but now...  Sevyn's mom knows.

Part 28

DAY 1 OF SPRING BREAK
The whole day was a complete blur and I already had too much shit going on. So I packed a few clothes and been stayin with trill for a few days. "Hey baby you okay?" Trill asked me as I walked in the kitchen where he was. "I'm fine, I just been thinking a lot that's all." I said. He kissed my forehead and we sat down at the table and started eating.

With all this bullshit going on in my life I had the perfect thing to distract me from all the drama and that was Trill. Lately we have been talking about everything and I'm looking forward to seeing where our relationship go. I care for Val but the long distance thing with us is just not gonna work out. I'll talk to Val later on about calling off this soon to be relationship before anything gets out of hands.
"Sooooo are you excited about the party today?" I said to trill. "Hell yes baby, they decorating the building I rented right now." He said smiling.
Trill was known for throwing the most lit parties every since he was 16. Everybody always be at his parties. "So you made a list right." I said. "Yes" he said showing me the list. I read down the names on the list of VIP people and seen lay and Nadia names. "Well they can't be there." I said. "I know ma I just forgot to take them off, handle that for me baby. " trill said. "You know I am" I said scratching their names off.

3 hours later

*THE PARTY*

"Girlllllll you look good" I said dancing to the music as Sevyn walked in. "Bitchhhhhh thank you! You do too" Sevyn said dancing.

"EVERYBODY THROW YO HANDS IN THE AIR" THE DJ YELLED!

*AYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!* the crowd went.

We started dancing and everybody just turnt up.
I didn't know where trill was so I went where the VIP Section was and I found him.
"Hey baby I been looking for you" I said. "Sorry baby I had went outside to get my cousin he just came in from out of town to come to my party. I want you to meet him." Trill said. "Okay" I said loudly over the loud music.

About 2 minutes later..

"Baby..this my cousin!" Trill said. I turned around to speak to trill's cousin and his cousin was...

Val.