Chapter Three-"Arriving At the Phantomhive Manor"

The carriage comes to a stop in front of the manor. 'This mansion looks so familiar..' you think to yourself as you get out. But not without Sebastian's help. "Welcome to the manor Lady Y/n." He leads you to the door and opens them allowing you to look into the beautifully decorated room. "Wow..It's beautiful." you say softly as your walk inside. Sebastian smiles then calls out "Mey-Rin come see please!" Not even a minute later a maid with reddish-pink hair and big glasses comes running into the room. "Yes Seba-!" she says as she trips, but mother before Sebastian catches her frowning. "How many times have I asked you not to run in the manor?" Her cheek go a bright red. "I'm s-sorry Sebas-chan. What do you need sir?" Sebastian looms at you with a smile. "This is Lady Y/n. She is having a rough time and needed a placed to stay. I need you to show her to her room and help her clean up." She looks at you and a huge smile creeps upon her features. "Well aren't you a doll?! Hello I am Mey-Rin! Nice to meet you Milady! You room is this way!" she says in a cheery way. 'This woman is really cheery for just meeting a stranger..' you think to yourself as she leads you upstairs and to a room. "This will be your room Lady Y/n. I will prepare you a bath. Please look around while I do." You nod as she disappears into the bedroom bathroom. The room was a ocean blue and the king size bed had dark blue head boards and a sea green comforter. The room was simply wonderous. "Your bath is ready Milady." Mey-Rin says from the bathroom. You nod and walk into the bathroom and undress. Mey-Rin gasps, her hands moving to her lips as she sees all of your cuts and bruises. "Milady what happened?" You step into the warm water and sit down. "My mother recently died from tuberculosis and I didn't have money to pay for our house so I had to leave. I decided to live on the streets because i didn't want to go to an orphanage." you say softly. Mey-Rin kneels by the tub and begins to wash your waist length h/c hair. "Well I am glad sis Sebas-chan found you Milady. I will do everything I can to assist you." You smile at her. "I would love that. Maybe we can be like sisters and do girl things together." Her face lights up. "I would love that, Oh yes, yes I would. I get lonely being the only girl here. I am glad you showed up Milady." Mey-Rin says as she finishes your hair. "I will set our a dress for you. Please take your time. Sebas-chan will come inform you when dinner is ready." she says before she exits your room. 'This is great. I now have Sebastian and Mey-Rin. I already feel loved and they just met me. I can't wait to meet the young Master.' you think as you finishes bathing and get out. As you walk to your bed, you see a beautiful dress laid out for you. It was a dark red color with black ruffles around the waist and the wrists. "Beautiful... " you say as you get the dress on. After admiring the way you look in the dress in your mirror, you hear a knock on your door. "Lady Y/n dinner is ready. The young Master is waiting to meet you." Sebastian says from outside of your room. "I'm coming!" you say as you pin back your bangs and fix yourself up quickly before walking to the door.