2.4

Nikki's P.O.V

Me and Erik were walking around this building trying to figure out where is the exit. We passed millions of doors, and this place was huge. "Babe slow down please" Erik said weakly holding onto his leg, and letting out long breath and he looked up at me and groaned in pain.I looked down at him with sorry eyes "I'm so sorry Erik" i went up to him and put his arm around the back of my neck. "Why are you sorry?" He asked while having his eyes closed. "I'm the reason  we are here right now, if it wasn't for me we would of been home and-" he cut me off with a kiss. "Don't say sorry, look we are okay now, and in short period of time we will be out of this hell hole, trust me" he said and kissed me again, i smiled a little into kiss we heard a loud bang and scream at the end of the hall i looked at Erik terrified, someone opened doors, and Erik looked at me and hugged me and at that moment everything became green, i looked around and saw my dad standing there looking around we were invisible i looked up at Erik and he smiled, and put finger over his lips signalizing to be quite, i nodded slowly, i saw my dad walking right pass us, he opened some doors and walked in them he closed them and heard click. Erik let go of wall and we became visible again, he groaned in pain, i was about to touch him "No i'm okay, let's just get out of this place".

Toby's P.O.V

- throwback -

I can't believe that she kissed that guy right infront of me. I runned outside of room as soon as possible, i runned into someones room and closed doors behind me, i turned around and saw normal looking room i walked around and saw nice looking bracelet, i was about to touch when i heard "you touch it and you are dead" i dropped my hand right after, i turned my attention to where the voice came from and there she is looking at me with half smirk Avcii "sorry didn't know this is your room" i said with no emotions and i started walking to doors to get out when she showed right infront of me, i took a sniff of her and all i could sense is bad vibes. "Aw come on little wolfy, don't you want to have little fun." She bite her lip and slowly started to unbutton her shirt, i looked her in the eyes i was about to growl when she kissed me, i put my hands on her hips to push her off but she grabbed my di*k, i moaned a little i don't even know why my mind wasn't in right place, my heart was beating so fast.. last thing i remember is waking up in Avcii's bed naked and finding out Nikki and Erik got kidnapped and that Derek dude is no where to be seen. I put my pants on and shirt and walked outside while buckling up my belt, AJ walked pass me and gave me smirk and laugh "don't be asshole AJ" i said and walked to my room, i saw everyone sitting down and talking when they saw me their mouths dropped. "Where were you?" Sam was first one to talk. I looked at her "None of your bussines" i said not carring and her face dropped. "I just asked question no need to be fuxking mean about it" she said and Chris put his arm on her shoulder. I was about to walk to bathroom to take a shower when Sam talked again, this girl really needs to learn when to shut up. "You don't even wanna know what happened to Nicole?" Her eyes full with tears "Nicole who? Oh yeah she got kidnapped no biggy" i said, she growled and quick walked to me and put her hand around my neck, i flashed my eyes and growled at her, at that moment she tighted grip on my neck i pick her up and throw her, at that moment Chris catch her up, and put her down carefully and speed runned to me and punched me in jaw. That hurt like mother fucker."What the fuck is your problem!?" I yelled at him holding my jaw that started healing slowly. "My problem? What is your problem!? You throw my fuxking girlfriend and y-" he got cut off by Caera "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TOO, Toby i know you got mad or some shit but you have no right to throw Sam or act like a di*k, what have gotten into you?" She looked me into my eyes and i shaked my head away backed away "You all are my fuxking problem" i said and slammed bathroom doors and locked them.

Nikki's P.O.V

I pushed open some doors and turned on the light switch, when i saw what is infront of me i wished i never even looked at these doors, i looked at Erik and he looked at me back. There were pictures of me.. all over the walls when i was kid and when i was growing up there is even pic of me and Toby kissing. I looked away in disgus. "What is this place" i mumble to myself, i walked around a little bit, i saw pics with me,Cameron and mum, which made me realize how much i miss them. I just wish i was with them right now, i stopped walking, if i want to see my family i need to get out of this place. "Let's get out" i said to Erik and pushed open the doors at the end of the room which was 'exit' written on it. When i opened them i saw snow out more likely snow storm, i sniffed and couldn't sense anything, the storm was fuxking up my sense, Erik looked at me "How tf are we supposted to know where to go?" He yelled. I don't know Erik, i don't know..

------------------------------
A/N

Guys i'm so sorry i wasn't active, i had writers block for almost 4 months, i'm sorry :((

Snapchat: ida.rosic
Instagram: ida.rosic
Facebook: ida rosic

#alwaysplug