1.4

Nikki's P.O.V

"I'm so happy to see you Nikki." said Matthew and hugged me. " yeah its nice to see you too." I reply smiling.

I said hi to other boys and they all asked how I am and blah blah blah.

" What should we do? I mean we are all here now." said Taylor.

I got idea.

" Let's go eat?" I said and looked at them for answer. They are all looking at me like I'm some sort of perfect angel that come out of sky. Untill they screamed... "YESSS." They runned out of hotel room. I sighed. boys.

.

We are at pizza place right now. Because boys are obsessed over pizza. I mean i like pizza but not that much.
Everyone got pizza except Shawn. He got Muffins. That boys loves muffins.

I remember one time I was really hungry and we had no food. I found a box of muffins in cubboard. I took one and grab a bite. That is all i could remember untill boys yelled 'Shawn nooo' and I was tackled to floor...

Yeah Shawn most since so innocent, but when Its about to muffins, he goes crazy.

" Nikki, helouuu??" someone said and snapped their fingers in my face.

"Ugh what?" I said looking at pearson that was Cameron.

" You zoned out." he said looking at me. " uh sorry i got lost it thoughts." i said looking at him. He nodded.

" She was probably dreaming about Toby." mumble JackJ. Ohhh shit i totally forgot about them

Nikki: Umm hey guys
Sam: wow it was about to time for you to answer
Toby: Yeah what kind of girlfriend are you?
Nikki: I'm so sorry I forgot.
Chris: It fine
Sam: No Chris its not fine...
Chris: she said she is sorry.
Toby: Yeah she did but she forgot about us.
Nikki: wow Toby what kind of boyfriend are you? huh? we need a break. I'm over.

I put my head in my hands. My fucking hear hurts.

" Are you okay Nikki? " Asked Gilinsky worried. " Yeah just my head hurts." I said.

Fuck you Toby.