Our Vanoss

Prompt: Vanoss get hit on at the mall and the guys hunt down the perv for smacking Vanoss's ass.

Request by therareblackemo

A/n : the perv is not based off of anyone. I just wanted to give him characteristics for you guys.
~~~~~~~~
  " C'mon everyone get into the cars, so we can go!" Delirious yelled from the door and watched as his lovers filed out the door and got into cars.
  In Delirious's car was Delirious, Mini, Moo, and Lui. Daithi and Terroriser were in Daithi's car with Basically in the backseat. And in Wildcat's car was Wildcat, Cartoonz, and Vanoss. They all pulled out of the driveway and drove to the mall, each group talking and laughing on the way there. When they arrived they decided to spilt up and, for the sake of not having a fight, the groups were who you were in the cars with. And with that they went into separate directions.
  Vanoss held hands with Cartoonz and Wildcat as they walked around before deciding that they should look at some clothes. Tyler and Luke walked away to look at clothes in nearby shelfs while Evan looked at some hoodies. He held two hoodies, one red the other black, trying to pick one but decided he was just going to get both. The others usually steal and wear his hoodies and jackets anyway. He smiled at the thought and looked towards Luke and Tyler who were having a conversation.
  " Hello" a voice said, bringing Evan back to reality. He looked at the owner of the voice which was a tall well-built male with black hair and icy blue eyes.
"Hi" Vanoss replied not wanting to be rude.
"Anyone ever tell you that you have pretty eyes."
"Yes. My boyfriends tell me often," Vanoss smiled. " And I don't think they'd appreciate you flirting with me."
"I don't care what they think. How about you and me go get a drink or something"
"No thanks. I'm good" Vanoss turned to walk away " have a good day"
The man took this as an opportunity walking up behind Evan and smacked his ass. Vanoss yelped and dropped the clothes he was holding, the sound of hangers hitting the floor seemed to echo. Evan was frozen, he has never been assaulted and didn't know what to do.
Next thing he knew Tyler was hugging him and Luke had the guy by the front of his shirt.
"GIVE ME ONE REASON I SHOULDN'T KICK YOUR ASS?" Luke yelled at the perv.
"Dude relax. It was just a joke" the man pushed Luke away and ran off. Luke growled and chased him.
"TYLER CALL THE OTHERS!" He said as he disappeared from view. Tyler did as instructed and in no time Moo appeared.
"Go ahead, Tyler. I'll stay with him." Brock smiled at the taller lovers.
"Thanks babe" Tyler kissed both of their foreheads before running of in the direction of the others. He was pissed and was going to get his share of revenge.
Moo lead Vanoss to a bench and sat with him. Evan grabbed his hand and smiled. Brock was the calmest of his lovers on top of being the shyest. Overall it took a lot to make him mad and even though Evan knew this it baffled him.
"How are you always so calm?" He asked
"It's just my nature" Brock said looking at Evan.
"Are you not mad?"
"Oh believe me I'm mad but I know the others will take care of him."
"Oh okay" Evan said before wrapping his arm around Brock's shoulder.
Meanwhile outside Cartoonz had the perv pinned against a dumpster. The other lovers in a semi circle around them, blocking all chances of escape. Luke smirked punching the man in gut dropping him. The man was covered in bruises and cuts from David, Brian, Tyler, Luke, and Marcel.
"Okay get him" Luke said looking at Craig, Lui, and Jonathan. The three smiled, walking over. The man stood and almost laughed.
"You three probably couldn't hurt me if you tried " he sneered. Lui punched him in the chest hearing a satisfying crack. Craig tripped him as he staggered backwards and nodded to Jonathan. Delirious walked over and punched him in the face, breaking his jaw. As the three walked away Craig stomped on his crotch for good measure.
The group of lovers walked back into the mall to look for their two lovers. They found Evan asleep while hugging Brock who was playing on his phone. He looked up noticing the others.
"You boys have fun?" He smiled when he earned nods. Luke walked over and picked up Evan.
"We taught him an important lesson" Luke spoke. The others smiled. "Nobody touches Our Vanoss"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this took longer than expected. I've been busy with robotics and stuff.
Hope you like it!