2

Monae| Rocky B❣️

"So what you tryna say?" Baby Joe ask me as I get under the covers.

"What the fuck you mean what i'm tryna say?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Mane don't be like that bro." He said hovering over me.

"Nah nigga I ain't you bro and Imma need for you to back up before I knock you shit loose." I said tryna push him back with my hand on his chest.

"I don't know what the fuck you mad for we ain't dating." He said laying on side of me.

"Nah nigga you know what the fuck I'm mad for. You playing with my feelings and I don't like when my dam feelings being played with. So Joe when you decided with what you go do give me call." I said getting up out his bed and threw some Adidas sweats on.

I grab my phone off his night stand. "I ain't chasing after yo ass." He said sounding piss

"I ain't laying up under no dam dumbass and no hoeing ass nigga." I said slipping my slides on.

"Ain't you suppose to be leaving?" He ask me.

"What the fuck it look like?" I said grabbing my keys and bag.

"Cut the light off when you leave out." he said getting comfortable.

"Yeah whatever." I said walking out his room without cutting the light off.

My phone started ringing as I walk down the hall of his house. I look at the caller i.d.

"manger🌹"

"Hello?" I said as I walk to the front door.

"You and Baby Joe still doing that video shoot?"

"Fuck is a Baby Joe?" I said unlocking his front door.

She smack her lips. "We'll find some body else for the video cause we starting tomorrow." She said before hanging up.

"Bitch, I know you did not." I said closing his door behind me and lock it with the key.

I got into my car putting my bags im the passenger seat. I look to see what time it is.

'10:23'

I smack my lips before putting my phone down and start my car up and speed off to my house.

Once I got home I went straight to my bed before posting a pic on instagram and decided to be petty with it too.

imrocky.b no lames so if you lame you better not dm 😊 #fuckisababyjoe #dmsopen #rockybadd

After I posted I went to bed.

*Next Day*

I woke up to someone busting in my room. "So that's how the fuck it is?" He said making me groan and put the covers on my head.

"Get the fuck out mane I'm sleeping!" I said

"I don't care. And you know who the fuck is Baby Joe. That's me yo dam nigga." He said snatching the covers off. I mugged him.

"Let me recap to what you said last night. 'I DoN't KnOw WhAt ThE FuCk YoU MaD fOr wE NoT DaTiNg!' now get the fuck out my room!" I said

He smack his lips."You know I ain't mean that. So stop playing with me." He said

"Yeah nigga whatever get the fuck out my room with that bullshit." I said

"I swear y'all two stay arguing." Kd said poking his head in my room.

"Don't you have to be going to Rodericka or whatever her name is house?" I ask him getting out the bed.

"No mane stop playing with me." He said

"That's must be you favorite word." I said walking to my bathroom that's connected to my room.

"Tell them niggas that dm you you don't need them you got me already." He said from my room as I take a piss.

"Nah nigga I'm still mad at you so I ain't gotta do shit." I said wiping myself.

"Yo ass must wanna get choke huh?" He said walking in the bathrooms.

"And who the fuck you suppose to be?" I ask him turning the sink water on.

"Yo Daddy." He said before pinning me against the bathroom door with me in a choke hold.

"Do it harder daddy I like it when you do that." I said smirking making him smack his lips.

"Mane yo ass crazy and freaky." He said with his hand still around my neck kissing on my neck.

"Huh? No nigga stop." I said tryna push his big ass head away.

"You know yo ass like it." He mumble sucking on my neck a moan escaped from my mouth.

"Boy stop before I chop you in your throat." I said tryna push him back but he still ain't move.

"Y-you ask for it." I said before hitting his ass in the throat.

"S-see y-yo ass play to fucking much. That's why I left a big ass hecky on yo neck." He said holding his neck before smirking.

"Baby Joe you see you get on my last fucking nerves." I said looking at it.

"I know now yo ass stamped. You for Baby Joe only." He said making me roll my eyes at him.

"I ain't for no body now get the fuck out so I can finish and cover this huge ass shit." I said pushing him out.

*Time Skip*

"Dam!" Yb said when I walk into the living room.

I mugged Baby Joe when he said that." Baby Joe wild for that." Ben said laughing

"I fucking hate his ass." I said mugging him making him smirk at me.

"Awe I love you too baby." He said before laughing with the boys.

"Fuck y'all I'm finna call Kassi up." I said before walking back to my room and dial Kassi number.

"Hello?" She said

"Come by my house before I murder yo boyfriend and nem." I said

"For the last time that ain't my dam boyfriend."

"Stop stunning on my dam bestfriend like that lil guh you know you like him."

"I ain't stunning hoe."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night child now come over." I said before hanging up in her face.