☭ ┊kiss me my heart is HURTING. ( ʰᵉᵃᵈᶜᵃᶰᵒᶰˢ )

BUCKY AS A BOYFRIEND

i. be prepared to be holding hands 24/7 , bucky gets anxious a lot so he will naturally grab your hand to make sure you're still there && uses you as a soothing mechanism.

ii. him apologising for not being able to take you out && promises all your apartment dates will be worth it soon enough.

iii. his favourite kisses to give are on the forehead or on the cheek , && will most likely kiss you on the third date since he's trying to wander away from his womanising days and - yeah.

iv. you being the one to say ' i love you ' first , and him hesitating for a moment because he is afraid of loosing you too but takes a leap of faith by admitting his love for you - on the phone when he calls you the next day to apologise.

v. having to comfort him from his nightmares , holding him against you and kissing his head as he curls up against you as you have to shush this man and his house of horrors of a mind.

vi. him demanding your attention by washing the dishes and flicking a knife against a cup , or texting you ' pay attention to me '.

vii. resolving your fights in a car , because bucky gets very angry && likes to go on a drive because it has always soothed him for an unknown reason.

viii. him being uncomfortable with his past && asking for you to stop prying.

ix. him admitting why he goes to therapy later on in the relationship && explains service dogs to you.

x. star wars , stranger things , friends, or golden girls on tv ALL THE TIME.

xi. spooning ? spooning.

xii. lowkey finding out he watches too cute on animal planet.

xiii. being insecure about your relationship at first , so he asks for the two of you to keep your relationship on the down low.
( more to come )