"I should go out there, trying to find Des-" Donald started with a shake of his head, stepping forward but staggered and held onto the cyberdesk again. His ankle and foot is broken and was hurting, but he's too stubborn to sit down and rest it.

"Mr. Davenport, you have a broken leg. You shouldn't really be walking on it or keep standing on it. We can handle this. You just stay here and help Douglas fix this." Chase stopped his father and then nodded at the team as the seven teenagers hurried out of the lab, suited up, and left.

"Donnie, we'll find her. She will come home and will be okay. D's really strong. I have my complete faith in her. She'll find her way back to her family, like she always does." Douglas assured his big brother.

"This time, it feels different..." Donald sighed, glancing down at the cyberdesk in front of him with his hands on top of the cracked screen. "Did you know about her nightmares?" Douglas looked at him in slight confusion, his eyebrows furrowed now. "She didn't want anyone to know because she didn't want to worry us. But I found out and she told me parts of the dreams."

"They're just bad dreams-" Douglas started.

"Des thought so, too, until one of them sort of happened. That symbol that was burned into her hand that day... Des had saw it in her dream that night before. She woke up, having a panic attack." Donald cut him off. "Her nightmares are about that prophesy that was placed on her when she was a baby."

"Did she ever go into detail about one of the dreams?" Douglas quietly questioned, flexing his jaw a little.

"Sort of. Des had woke up, had a major panic attack, and then murmured  "My friends... They're all gonna die..." It was disheartening to see. I hate seeing her so broken down, so tired, like that night." Donald replied, closing his eyes and let out a sad sigh.

"Me too. I hate how it feels like we keep losing her. I just... Des is the closest thing I have to a daughter. I mean, Bree's my biological creation but... Bree's more- your daughter and views you as her father..."  Douglas started, trailing off and cleared his throat.

"I know what you mean, Dougie." Donald assured, placing his hand on his brother's shoulder and dropped his hand back down onto the cyberdesk. They started to work on their equipment in mission command and fix the lab then.

***

I stood beside my uncle as Rodissius stood on his other side on somewhat of a cliff as we looked down at Centium City. "Did you bring it, Destiny?" Philip asked, his eyes never leaving the city. I nod and pull out the stone out of my backpack and look at it, handing it over to him. He looked it over once and commented, "Good work."

"That elite force will come for Destiny. They have grown rather attached to your niece. They won't stop fighting for her." Rodissius spoke up, his hands clasped behind his back.

"They will eventually give up. I've already hurt them once today." I simply remark, folding my arms across my chest and glanced over at the man and then my uncle. "I can handle them."

"They're not even a threat but a pawn to the prophesy. It will succeed. Nothing can stop it." Hive commented, looking over at me and nodded. "Are you ready for the new world, my dear niece?" I look at him with one eyebrow slightly arched more than the other and nodded. "Good. I need you to use your sonar ability and give a little warning to every superhero, including bionic heroes, to not interfere with fate. If they do, they will surely die."